Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Seems like arrivals are over? None of the girls had me gagging even tho they all looked good, if I had to pick the most interesting it would be Gigi because at least she tried, Rosie, Taylor and Stella looked the best to me, all stunning, but their looks belong somewhere else.

From non-VS related people Zendaya, Ezra Miller, Janelle M, Darren Criss and Michael Urie were by far my favorites but overall a shitty MET year in all aspects. Not surprised tho, Anna keeps losing relevance year after year.

so boring... Taylor looks like she's going to prom. Honestly why even bother inviting all these models if only 3 are going to follow the theme. I didn't like any of the looks but shout out to the models that actually followed it.

I am a bit apathetic to this year’s Met looks that I’ve seen already. Some of the ladies looked like they didn’t really care to be there. Or they were bored. 

I was looking for more over the top looks, more tongue in cheek, more joyfull. Candace could have gone more like the mermaid she identifies with. 

I laughed at Cara Delevinge’s look. In my mind, she nailed it. 

She, Jo, Gigi, and Winnie’s looks are sticking in my mind as nailing it.

I liked Stella’s makeup, hair ornaments and her stole. I interpreted her outfit as a play on her name, and what the night sky looks like when you’re actually camping. 

Edited by CandleVixen
Adding Stella