Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I haven't even seen her look yet ... but I'm already 100% sure my girl Aquaria will be the best looking bitch in the building, sooooooooooooooooo happy to see her in that list! 

EDIT: OMFG Violet is also attending, thank the gay god!!

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I haven't even seen her look yet ... but I'm already 100% sure my girl Aquaria will be the best looking bitch in the building, sooooooooooooooooo happy to see her in that list! 

EDIT: OMFG Violet is also attending, thank the gay god!!

Sent you Aquaria's pics

The feathers are a play off the 10-20's when fashion insiders first deemed feathers with evening wear to be unfathomable and the patriarchy was against them because feathers were used as symbolism into metaphorical womanhood.  The feathers are a nice nod to pro womanhood without being over the top.

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

I don't feel like Jo followed the theme, sure and her dress is big and somehow colorful but that's not what Camp is. But, as the youtuber HauteLeMode said, everyone has different definition of Camp.

checked some boxes for me: big, colourful, extravagant (plus the makeup and the hair) and lacks seriousness. Think she did pretty well based on what I understood from HauteLeMode himself and some other reasearch.

If you know you can't pull it off or don't want to follow it, at least look good. There's people that follow the theme and look a mess, while there's people that follow the theme that look great; there's people that don't follow the theme and look great and there's people that don't even when they avoided the theme.