Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

18 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i don't want to be mean but why are the using megan williams so much? the girl is boring 🙄 i don't even find her beautiful, she's just meh

I mean no one here can factually answer the question...

Best guess -

1. VS likes her and wants to use her

2. Maybe she's got dirt on VS executives so they keep using her.

3. She's a witch.

4. Secretly related to someone high up in the company.

5. We're living Universe B where all the people we find meh or dislike work for VS.

6. Because God/Goddess/Thor insert your choice of a divine being wanted her used.

7. Ed's been giving her the D nightly.

Pick 1, and add some more.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

2. Maybe she's got dirt on VS executives so they keep using her.

3. She's a witch.

4. Secretly related to someone high up in the company.

5. We're living Universe B where all the people we find meh or dislike work for VS.

6. Because God/Goddess/Thor insert your choice of a divine being wanted her used.

7. Ed's been giving her the D nightly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I mean no one here can factually answer the question...

Best guess -

1. VS likes her and wants to use her

Sounds fake. 

But real talk, the team loves Megan. She was just at a birthday party this week for one of the VS execs. Bob, Jen, Jerome, some of the Angels were all there. I would imagine they really like her as a person. Probably lovely to work with. 

I don’t mind her for swim tbh, though I do wish they would focus on Angels given how many of them their are now. (After they sign Lo, ofc.) 

The one uppyness of this year is damn near midlife crisis levels of sad. Lady Gaga wore 4 outfits in 1 (all the way down to the bare minimum), and decided to roll around on the red carpet, or bend over so China and France could see as much as she could legally show... and now some dude is dressed like ALL of the glitter and bedazzling in the world wasn't enough while being carried around like some Egyptian pharaoh by half-naked men. OMEGALUL

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The one uppyness of this year is damn near midlife crisis levels of sad. Lady Gaga wore 4 outfits in 1 (all the way down to the bare minimum), and decided to roll around on the red carpet, or bend over so China and France could see as much as she could legally show... and now some dude is dressed like ALL of the glitter and bedazzling in the world wasn't enough while being carried around like some Egyptian pharaoh by half-naked men. OMEGALUL

That’s the whole theme. The ridiculousness of fashion. The art of being extra. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

That’s the whole theme. The ridiculousness of fashion. The art of being extra. 

Fashion is one thing. Pomp is a whole other ball of shitshow. It's absolutely hilarious and in some cases tacky.

41 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

credits to doc.lucius on ig

why josephine and stella doesn't appear here 🤔🤔

They were not invited, not everyone that attends is invited. They're attending because a designer or a brand payed for their ticket or the designer that took them bought a table and have them with them in there, like a plus one.