Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, medicenevs said:

I'm so sorry, it wasn't my intention.

Are you sure you're not still in denial like I am? :whistle: 

You also missed Jo, but I doubt she's going. I could maybe see Alexina going since she does more HF but doubt it.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Are you sure you're not still in denial like I am? :whistle: 

You also missed Jo, but I doubt she's going. I could maybe see Alexina going since she does more HF but doubt it.

I plead the fifth even though I'm not american.:ph34r:
Why do always forget Jo? It happens everytime I do a list. I guess we'll see if they go.

16 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Angels confirmed to the MET:
Candice.
Lily (I mean, we know she isn't an angel anymore but... Yeah).
Stella.

Confirmed not attending: 
Behati.

Rumored to be going:
Taylor.
Sara.
Barbara.

Grace.

No one knows:
Elsa.
Lais.
Jasmine.
Leomie.
Martha.
Romee.
Alexina.
Josephine.

Did I miss anyone?

I still think Lily's an angel... I mean, she worked with the brand for several years and made so many friends and fans through VS. I don't think she would leave without an oficcial announcement from her or VS, because it's not like she was an angel for 2 or 3 years; she's been an angel for almost 10 years 

Lily isn't an Angel. She hasn't shot for VS since 2017*, hasn't been involved in any new VS promotions, campaigns, events, and has been excluded from their social media on posts for birthdays, mother's day etc. when they've kept Behati in, and she's done sweet eff all for the brand in nearly 3 years.

*as far as I can tell/remember

I think there's people that seem to think that VS makes a huge deal when every angel leaves when, the facts tell us, they don't give a fuckity fuck most of the times. Also, I have understood it was a very nice and polite break up(?).

39 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Lily isn't an Angel. She hasn't shot for VS since 2017*, hasn't been involved in any new VS promotions, campaigns, events, and has been excluded from their social media on posts for birthdays, mother's day etc. when they've kept Behati in, and she's done sweet eff all for the brand in nearly 3 years.

*as far as I can tell/remember

Has it really been since 2017? o.o  I wonder when her angel contract actually ended then.

27 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I think there's people that seem to think that VS makes a huge deal when every angel leaves when, the facts tell us, they don't give a fuckity fuck most of the times. Also, I have understood it was a very nice and polite break up(?).

I don't think the brand itself cares that much. But I think Sophia, Monica, Ed or John would say something about it, or Lily herself. And of course it was a friendly and mutual decision if it was made, since she was friends with so many people there and wasn't really working much for VS since 2017. Anyways, let's wait for that time of the year so we can really confirm things 

They only said stuff about Karlie and Doutzen because the fans kept asking, same for Marisa. Heidi did her own announcement. Kate, Jac, Lindsay, Erin, Chanel, Rosie, Miranda, Karolina, Selita, Izabel… didn't get a statement either. Basically only Adriana and Tyra (and Alessandra sort of) got a send off so it really wouldn't shock me if Lily was gone and VS said nothing.

She was pregnant during the 2018 show but was already noticeably excluded from VS promo as early as mother's day (same for Adriana, BTW, but I guess they brokered a deal to have her walk and give her a proper send off).

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Without actually looking it up, I honestly have no idea when the last time she walked was. :/

She walked 2017. I heard she was supposed to walk 2018 as her last show, but preggers. 

But yeah, a brief skim through her IG and there’s nothing VS related past the 2017 show.

3 minutes ago, Alice Green said:

I don't think the brand itself cares that much. But I think Sophia, Monica, Ed or John would say something about it, or Lily herself. And of course it was a friendly and mutual decision if it was made, since she was friends with so many people there and wasn't really working much for VS since 2017. Anyways, let's wait for that time of the year so we can really confirm things 

Pretty sure they don't care either. You get your check, a hug, and that's your goodbye. It isn't like they can't reunite to have dinner because they don't work together anymore, they're still friends. I think with the birthday, mother's day and Valentine's Day post already got confirmed, they left her out of it, it wasn't a mistake.

4 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

They only said stuff about Karlie and Doutzen because the fans kept asking, same for Marisa. Heidi did her own announcement. Kate, Jac, Lindsay, Erin, Chanel, Rosie, Miranda, Karolina, Selita, Izabel… didn't get a statement either. Basically only Adriana and Tyra (and Alessandra sort of) got a send off so it really wouldn't shock me if Lily was gone and VS said nothing.

And it was Ed, not the brand itself who said something. He posted about Karlie (because her PR team gave the story to the media) and then, by fan pressure, he posted about Doutzen. They really don't care about giving the girls a send off.

16 hours ago, Alice Green said:

I think the same.since  Lily had another baby, so maybe her and her husband had been trying and she told VS and they worked something out so that she could take a long time off? that sounds too hopeful but I just really don't want her to be done! She was one of my all-time favorite Angels!! I would think she herself would've said something since she'd been an Angel for so long. she wasn't just and a few years Angel, she was a long time Angel veteran.  

20 hours ago, Freak said:

hope it's something memorable this time because i can't even remember what was the last one i just know it was super boring. I even read fans that they didn't even know there was a holiday commercial last yeat, that says it all...

I can't remember it either. the last holiday commercial I remember was the crappy cowboy one where everyone looked like sexed up versions of the Village People's cowboy guy....the Village people in cowboy suits/chaps? cool, they're supposed to look like that.

the VS Angels in cowboy suits/chaps? No. 

I thought that was the WORST holiday idea ever. the scenery wasn't even pretty (I like cities, industrial stuff, buildings, etc not nature).