Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm really interested and bit excited to see how they do the holiday commercial and how it turns out this year especially with the addition of the new angels. Hopefully they actually do a full fledged legit holiday commercial and not whatever that was last year's commercial....

9 hours ago, GeorgiaGirl said:

I'm really interested and bit excited to see how they do the holiday commercial and how it turns out this year especially with the addition of the new angels. Hopefully they actually do a full fledged legit holiday commercial and not whatever that was last year's commercial....

Me too! I mean, it doesn't needs to be on a mansion or anything too fancy, I just wanna see them all together (preferably including Candice, Lily and Behati) in a long commercial! 

On 5/2/2019 at 5:01 PM, medicenevs said:

You remember the times that Taylor's hair got bigger and bigger with every event? Well, now it's Barbara the one with the hair out of control:rofl:. The hair like that (with bobby-pin or without it) ages her. I miss her long hair.

I completely agree. I hate her hair. I'm losing interest in her because her hair is ugly and a lot of location shoots are boring. I never thought I'd dislike Barbara, but it may be starting to happen.....then I won't have a favorite model anymore. 

EWWW her hair at that event. wtf were they thinking....it reminds me of a shitty Brady's Bunch hairdo. not sexy VS, not sexy at all. 

.Based on the beach bag video, however, she is a decent spokesmodel. I'd rather listen to her than Alexina or even someone like Erin H who sucked big time in that department. 

10 hours ago, GeorgiaGirl said:

1 hour ago, bump said:

I completely agree. I hate her hair. I'm losing interest in her because her hair is ugly and a lot of location shoots are boring. I never thought I'd dislike Barbara, but it may be starting to happen.....then I won't have a favorite model anymore. 

EWWW her hair at that event. wtf were they thinking....it reminds me of a shitty Brady's Bunch hairdo. not sexy VS, not sexy at all. 

.Based on the beach bag video, however, she is a decent spokesmodel. I'd rather listen to her than Alexina or even someone like Erin H who sucked big time in that department. 

Barbara is a really great spokesmodel and I'm sure she'll only get better and better with time 

1 minute ago, Alice Green said:

Barbara is a really great spokesmodel and I'm sure she'll only get better and better with time 

I agree. She is very natural with speaking and just seems so comfortable in front of the camera. Some Angels, past and present, are very stiff when they do interviews or product launches and it's just boring. I could watch Barbara talk for hours. I just don't like the hair lol

13 hours ago, GeorgiaGirl said:

hope it's something memorable this time because i can't even remember what was the last one i just know it was super boring. I even read fans that they didn't even know there was a holiday commercial last yeat, that says it all...

Obviously the press mislabels models as Angels all of the time, but Grazia Italia is calling Lo an Angel. :idk: I'm sure it's just them calling every girl that works with the brand an Angel, but could anyone who speaks Italian skim the interview and see what it says? :flower:

Grazia Italia N20  3 Maggio 2019-11.jpg  Grazia Italia N20  3 Maggio 2019-13.jpg

Angels confirmed to the MET:
Candice.
Lily (I mean, we know she isn't an angel anymore but... Yeah).
Stella.

Confirmed not attending: 
Behati.

Rumored to be going:
Taylor.
Sara.
Barbara.

Grace.

No one knows:
Elsa.
Lais.
Jasmine.