Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Alice Green said:

I really hope VS won't give 2 highlights to any angel. For an example, last year Romee and Martha got 2 highlights and Sara ended up with none, and there were "only" 12 angels walking. With 16 is even harder. Also, I know that's almost impossible but I hope VS casts max 50 models including the angels! 

I still never understood why they let Martha both open and close a segment...I like her but really??? Out of any Angel you chose Martha?? Especially considering Sara was left in the DUST last year and got jack shit. I would’ve been so upset if I were her tbh

sidenote: Martha killed it tho so I’ll give credit where it’s due. 

Going by last year's formula of seven fucking rushed segments, I can see: Jasmine, Martha, Sara (???? the team seems to hate her on the special things deparment so maybe not?), Alexina, Leomie, and Behati getting closings. Candice, Barbara, Josephine, Stella (they like her, what can I do?), Grace (in PINK as her last year in it), Taylor and Romee getting openings. I see Elsa walking out with nothing special but she got the big three in a spam of three years so I can't be mad about it. As for SO and FB... I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA, all of the obvious picks are off the table, I don't think Behati is going to get it, it could literally be a double fantasy bra with Monica and Sophia and I wouldn't even guess.

4 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Going by last year's formula of seven fucking rushed segments, I can see: Jasmine, Martha, Sara (???? the team seems to hate her on the special things deparment so maybe not?), Alexina, Leomie, and Behati getting closings. Candice, Barbara, Josephine, Stella (they like her, what can I do?), Grace (in PINK as her last year in it), Taylor and Romee getting openings. I see Elsa walking out with nothing special but she got the big three in a spam of three years so I can't be mad about it. As for SO and FB... I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA, all of the obvious picks are off the table, I don't think Behati is going to get it, it could literally be a double fantasy bra with Monica and Sophia and I wouldn't even guess.

I really don't want Stella and Taylor opening segments... About Elsa, I think that maybe she'll close the show. If she does, she will be the only angel along Alessandra to get all the highlights an angel can get. It would be cool to see it but I would prefer if Romee closes the show. 

About the Fantasy Bra, I was almost sure it was between Martha and Behati, but Taylor has chances too now, and they might give it to a new angel to promote her... I don't know. It's even harder to think about the show opening; would like to see Jasmine do it! Sara should open a segment with the SO!! 

7 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I still never understood why they let Martha both open and close a segment...I like her but really??? Out of any Angel you chose Martha?? Especially considering Sara was left in the DUST last year and got jack shit. I would’ve been so upset if I were her tbh

sidenote: Martha killed it tho so I’ll give credit where it’s due. 

She killed both of her highlights, but I think that Sara should have closed Downtown Angels. She fitted the segment way more than Martha and deserved it.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Candice shouldn't have walked in Golden Angels? I mean, she was adorable but the segment had a very teen vibe, and she, Barbara Fialho and Shanina didn't fit. I think it would be better if she walked Glam Royale or Downtown Angels... 

17 hours ago, Alice Green said:

She killed both of her highlights, but I think that Sara should have closed Downtown Angels. She fitted the segment way more than Martha and deserved it.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Candice shouldn't have walked in Golden Angels? I mean, she was adorable but the segment had a very teen vibe, and she, Barbara Fialho and Shanina didn't fit. I think it would be better if she walked Glam Royale or Downtown Angels... 

Agreed. Candice should’ve opened Flights of Fancy, it was a much better segment fitted for her and Sara should’ve opened Downtown Angels while Martha should’ve closed Downtown Angels.