Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

13 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

As long as Alexina keeps this makeup artist and hairstylist I am here for her being an angel....and not being over the top.

The two pictures you quoted were two of the pictures that I thought she looked good in as well, and if anyone here reads my post you know I think she is very unattractive. VS did well with her hair and makeup.

It's usually in videos that I can't stand her, that's why her personality is so important to me. I am happy to hear she's a warm person, I don't doubt that. So I guess while she is not pretty to me, I am happy she's an Angel because she is just genuinely nice and I want her to be successful because she is a kind person who does seem to work hard. 

I'm just PUMPED that Barbara, Leomie, and Grace are Angels. I would've chosen those 3 before anyone else most likely. So I can't complain that one Angel out of 4 is not someone I like. 

12 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

VS can use more than two Asian models, you know...

I don't think (or at least hope) this is about they using more than two Asians, I think it's more about the fact that Sui and Ming have (or had?) some sort of VS contract, yet they are not in their website? IF the plan is for them to be the "Chinese/Asian Angels" then VS should be pushing them but it ain't happening and they are still MIA from the website which makes zero sense.

I am thrilled VS is having more diversity as of late tho, this is probably the best they've done in terms of diversity at least since I follow the brand, a quick glance at the Bras section and you see Jasmine Sanders, Cheyenne, Lorena Du, Roos, Stella, Leomie, Lais, Chiharu, Elsa, Sara, Riley and more girls  instead of 10 models who look like they are related to kuddos to them for that 👍

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I don't think (or at least hope) this is about they using more than two Asians, I think it's more about the fact that Sui and Ming have (or had?) some sort of VS contract, yet they are not in their website? IF the plan is for them to be the "Chinese/Asian Angels" then VS should be pushing them but it ain't happening and they are still MIA from the website which makes zero sense.

I am thrilled VS is having more diversity as of late tho, this is probably the best they've done in terms of diversity at least since I follow the brand, a quick glance at the Bras section and you see Jasmine Sanders, Cheyenne, Lorena Du, Roos, Stella, Leomie, Lais, Chiharu, Elsa, Sara, Riley and more girls  instead of 10 models who look like they are related to kuddos to them for that 👍

Ming has white walls photos currently and Sui and Ming shot for the lunar new year campaign for the Victoria's Secret Weibo page and Chinese VS site. I think most of their work is going to be geared towards the Chinese sites and events. I do agree Ming and Sui need to be used more for VS in general but I guess I just don't see the reason to complain about the brand expanding on using more Asian models, especially when it's just white wall photos. It's nice to see them going outside of China too and using girls from Japan. Hopefully there's more of that to come.

I see your point gal, and again, I don't think it's about them using more Asian models, it's more about them not using their contracted Asian models enough. But lbr, I've been bitter that VS hasn't given Ming a full Angel contract since like 2015, I don't understand why China needs special Angels? If anything VS as a whole could use full-time Asian Angels since it's something people have complained about in the past.

I definitley like the idea of having an Asian Angel, but I never liked Sui and I'm getting bored of Ming. I guess Ming would be my choice since I doubt they'd sign Liu Wen (and I doubt she'd want that), but I don't know any other Asian models to look into. Can someone please give me some names of Asian models? Thank you in advance if anyone helps me. 

4 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Candice def. gave her a makeover. Stay like this Alexina.

Is she tight with Candice or something?

i can’t get over how beautiful she looked at this event. Her hair looks so luxe and sexy. The kinda hair you’d see on the 2005 angels.

She just didn’t sign a sport contract. There are different categories (lingerie, swim, beauty and sport) and some girls just don’t work for those areas of the brand if they have pre-existing contracts. (Or negotiate out of at resigning.) ie) Taylor with Lancôme, therefore she won’t work with the beauty line. Candice won’t shoot for swim because of her brand.