Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

17 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

am i the only one that thinks that lameka looks like a frog? i don't want to be mean and i don't say this as an insult but i can't unseen it lol

omg I agree!! I knew she looked like some kind of animal!! It's a frog! Now, I think frogs are super cute but Lameka? Nah. I'll pass. 

@Prettyphile thank you for the pictures!!! 

Alexina looked better at her even than Barbara looked at hers. I still can't stand Alexina AT ALL, but I'll admit she looked good here...I mean, I guess as good as she can look considering I still dont' find her attractive. I think they should've had Leomie with her, not this random Instagram girl. I don't like her look at all. 

When Alexina stays professional and doesn't jump around like a little spazzed out kid who forgot to take her Adderall, she can look ok. 

42 minutes ago, bump said:

When Alexina stays professional and doesn't jump around like a little spazzed out kid who forgot to take her Adderall, she can look ok. 

From what I observed of her, Alex just seems to want to have fun, be happy and enjoy every aspect of her surroundings. She didn't come across as being a Type A personality and generally as you get older the less you tend to stress about the little things, ie - Alex and her "spazzy" moments.  Alex was professional, very personable, likeable, extremely energetic and loving life... Erika on the other hand... o.o

I wasn't a big fan, but just seeing how she interacted with people was awesome, and she gained a new fan from that alone. Also.... she has great funbags.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

From what I observed of her, Alex just seems to want to have fun, be happy and enjoy every aspect of her surroundings. She didn't come across as being a Type A personality and generally as you get older the less you tend to stress about the little things, ie - Alex and her "spazzy" moments.  Alex was professional, very personable, likeable, extremely energetic and loving life... Erika on the other hand... o.o

I wasn't a big fan, but just seeing how she interacted with people was awesome, and she gained a new fan from that alone. Also.... she has great funbags.

thank you for the description! That Erika girl.....oh my ....I don't know why they wouldn't just put Leomie and Alexina together, the little short girl was so out of place (and this is coming from a short person of 5'2")

Alexina isn't my cup of tea AT ALL but I already knew she was going to be warm and amazing to the fans, she annoying to see on videos because she is to much to handle when she overdo things for the camera but she seems like genuine good person.

21 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

@Prettyphile Thank you for those great pics and comments about Alex’s event. 

Alex reminds me of a bumper sticker I had on my car in college, it said “Why Be Normal” and of course it was upside down. She could be just a goofball. 

Alexina is great for this brand because she's always been a great lingerie model. She was born to do it. She knows how to move her body, catch the camera and... of course she's HOT (foxy body, cute face, awesome smile) :Ophelia_Immortal:

I've known her work since she modelled for 3 Suisses and La Redoute. She was something else and she still is.

As for her personality, I never understand why it's so relevant for modelling work, but she's just a formerly shy person who grew up to let her inner fire out.

12 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Just curious @Prettyphile, what would you say her cup size might be? The dress she’s wearing on the pink carpet really shows the funbags well. 

On another note... same shots on the pink carpet, did the makeup person overdraw her lips???!??