Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I've been looking through old Swim photos and I really liked the coloring and style.  the pictures just had a different vibe more mature and less cutesy/teen-ish.

I am NOT a fan of Adriana, but her Swim pictures from back in the day were some of the best.  Alessandra was also a Swim favorite of mine and I am not a fan of hers either. They just happen to be two of the best Swim models VS has had. I never liked Marissa's face or body, but I did like a few of her pictures as well. Miranda is a super favorite model of mine.The Ale picture here is my favorite Swim picture EVER. These are some of my all-time favorite swim pictures. 

spacer.pngspacer.png2bd1443ad2171630dbf7fc210f74ac13.thumb.jpg.59253243b481bb0bb46d88b190c6abb9.jpgpost-19363-0-1446159717-38454.thumb.jpg.4c1702368872e2c28632761a19c7f897.jpgspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

1 minute ago, Fitgirl88 said:

The left girl looks like Lais, but i suppose she isn't?

The right girl is Grace elizabeth?

DndlH-fWsAA_bMc.jpg 021919-cp-desktop-all-lingerie.jpg

I think the girl on the left is Lameka Fox. And yes definitely Grace on the right. I really like Grace's picture....Lameka.....not so much. 

4 hours ago, bump said:

I think the girl on the left is Lameka Fox. And yes definitely Grace on the right. I really like Grace's picture....Lameka.....not so much. 

am i the only one that thinks that lameka looks like a frog? i don't want to be mean and i don't say this as an insult but i can't unseen it lol

I'm watching VS instagram story for Alexina's event and I'm really puzzled why they have a random influencer with her. It looks like this is the first time they've met (they're playing some get to know each other game) so it's not like Romee pairing up with Negin to work the BFFL angle. Do they not think Alexina can carry the event by herself? I'm sure Grace will get a solo event like Barbara. Leomie has the smallest following so maybe she'll get stuck with someone as well, but they should have put Leomie and Alexina together if that was their concern. :idk: