Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Adds (now with bag on head OMEGALUL)

1143082851.png 

And balancing on one foot too! That’s talent! :wink:

Someone tell me what the pink octopus is doing to the poor mannequin? 

(Pretty sure that was one of the VSFS18 outfits. Don’t hate. :flower:)

The colors on the suit look really good on Babs. She looks beautiful, love her smile. Just not a fan of the pants.

I like the photos of the new campaign, but too much Alexina (she looks good but too much of her and I can't stand it). Happy we got something else that the plain white wall

18 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

+1 I actually really love the blazer and the colours suit Barbara really well. If it was a skinny cigarette pant in the same fabric I think I would have been head over heels for the look. 

Agreed. But you and I agree with fashion about 99% of times cuz #Elsafanstruggles lolol

It's Thursday! Yall think we're getting a new hoe or will VS stick to 15? I think that if there's nothing this week and next week, four will be the final number for 2019. I'm interested to see if they drop someone, this is also usually chop chop time of the year as well.

wtf is Barbara wearing at her event? why does she have to have such ugly outfits???? this has alwys been a problem for me with her, so I don't know if VS dressed her or if she picked it out, but those pants need burned. the top half isn't bad if the bottom half would've been looked better. 

She doesn't look as good. Dammit. I was so excited for her to be an Angel bc it meant more pictures, but I hate her haircut and she's too skinny now. 

Leomie and Grace may be taking my favorite Angel spot from Barbara.

@Prettyphile thank you for posting the Barbara event pictures. I am still really happy for her that she got an event all on her own. And she doesn't look terrible, I just don't like the hair or pants. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan thank you for all the pictures too!!!

I understand why VS has so many models, and that's because a lot of models tend to do the VS legal bare minimum (whether that be because they are working with other brands or out of laziness).  The more a model tends to work for a VS, the less they have going outside it, and wa la, VS loves them because they shoot a lot (or because the model has a shitty career outside the brand at times of the year)

Models who work for VS need to put in at least 50 days a year with the company, that's it. I'm sure one or two have negotiated doing more shoots for a little more money, but that's very telling for their careers outside of the company. If all their models spent the bare minimum a year you wouldn't have any kind of variety what's so ever, and I'm sure we'd have less shoots then we already do.

That being said, I do wish they would drop of couple of girls who I see as dead weight.

Edited by Prettyphile

32 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I understand why VS has so many models, and that's because a lot of models tend to do the VS legal bare minimum (whether that be because they are working with other brands or out of laziness).  The more a model tends to work for a VS, the less they have going outside it, and wa la, VS loves them because they shoot a lot (or because the model has a shitty career outside the brand at times of the year)

Models who work for VS need to put in at least 50 days a year with the company, that's it. I'm sure one or two have negotiated doing more shoots for a little more money, but that's very telling for their careers outside of the company. If all their models spent the bare minimum a year you wouldn't have any kind of variety what's so ever, and I'm sure we'd have less shoots then we already do.

That being said, I do wish they would drop of couple of girls who I see as dead weight.

Girl we need to chat about this :rofl: im trying to figure out how to use my personal skype in my new job computer atm, PM me if you are in whatsapp or anything I won't take about 100 years to figure out how to use lol

Yeah there are a lot of dead weight Angels. I could write a whole paragraph about who I think should leave, but I've stated my dislike for most of the Angels multiple times so there's not need for me to explain who I want to get the cut. 

I just wish it was Barbara, Jasmine, Leomie, Grace, and Candice. That would be good enough for me. 

49 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm trying to get what you're saying but not sure if I understand most of it. :(

But I do agree on dropping a couple of girls.
In fact, I don't see why they're keeping most of the NAs (those that became angels in 2015 and 2016).

I think VS is trying to use the fashionova Instagram method where you have lots of brand ambassadors with different fans bases and different personalities. These ambassadors come up with their own mini photo shoots just for Instagram to promote the brand. VS using non angel social media influencers reminds me of that. I mean, I don’t know the girl who did the event with Alexina or the girl they posted on their ig from Coachella but I’m sure they all have a strong social media presence so tbh that at least is smart marketing because Fashionova became  huge this way.

Also,  I’m glad they are now seeing the error of their ways and are back to doing press events/photo ops. From around 2011 to 2013/14ish they were basically doing events every other month and I think around that period the brand was doing well.

They’ve done a lot of shitty decisions, like canceling Swim, the catalogs and events and they rode off on the high of the name of the brand for so long and it came to bite them in the ass. I’m glad they’re at least putting in effort 

Nobody is trying to do TFP at this stage within their careers..especially not for VS. Quality over quantity. Pay more for better services and quality across the board.  

SN: I noticed that the construction on pieces sold in VS retail stores vary depending on the region.  The best quality was at the flagship store but when I wondered into one in downtown Brooklyn.....the quality was tragic.

Also, am I the only one who didn't know Barbara P. is like 5'6?

29 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Also, am I the only one who didn't know Barbara P. is like 5'6?

Yes? But I think she’s like 5’7 and a half? 5’6 sounds too short.

Also, most of these models look thinner in person...the camera adding 10 pounds and all. So I’m not surprised you found Barbara smaller

1 minute ago, Corner said:

Also, most of these models look thinner in person...the camera adding 10 pounds and all. So I’m not surprised you found Barbara smaller

Sara is about 5'7 and they look about the same height when they're posing together.  So I always thought Barbara was shorter than people thought she was.

And thats one of the reasons why I think they'd make a great duo since the other girls are taller.

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

Sara is about 5'7 and they look about the same height when they're posing together.  So I always thought Barbara was shorter than people thought she was.

And thats one of the reasons why I think they'd make a great duo since the other girls are taller.

1 hour ago, Corner said:

I'm 5'10 and she was my height with louboutins on. She is def. under 5'7.  It explains why she keeps wearing those style of pants at the VS events to look taller but she isn't as curvy as people thinks or maybe its the new weight loss. However, she looks exactly the same as the new VS press shoots that were posted in the thread  earlier so I don't think the camera added 10lbs. 

IDK this is my first time seeing her in person.  It explains her career though.