Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

31 minutes ago, Freak said:

an article says she still has the same manager as before. Maybe she followed her? Kaia Gerber and her brother also left IMG because their manager moved to another agency so they both followed her to DNA. Idk, it's just an assumption 

Yup, she stayed with her manager. Maria Borges left IMG as well. But CAA is an odd choice for a model who had said multiple times that she doesn't want to have anything to do with acting but we'll see. This could be positive or negative tho,  maybe they're expanding to modelling,  maybe she's done with modelling, who knows? All I know is that CAA has Henry Cavill signed and that's One step closer to my ship (Candice and Henry)  to be a thing, I've been putting that ship out on the universe since she broke up with Hermann. :rofl:

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Yup, she stayed with her manager. Maria Borges left IMG as well. But CAA is an odd choice for a model who had said multiple times that she doesn't want to have anything to do with acting but we'll see. This could be positive or negative tho,  maybe they're expanding to modelling,  maybe she's done with modelling, who knows? All I know is that CAA has Henry Cavill signed and that's One step closer to my ship (Candice and Henry)  to be a thing, I've been putting that ship out on the universe since she broke up with Hermann. :rofl:

No she didn't....she said in an interview she would consider acting if it was a role like "Gia" or something very dramatic/twisted.

EDIT: Maria Borges is still with IMG.

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Where in my post did I say they were giving up on their modeling careers?

I didn’t mean it to come across like that tbh. That was just a quick type (with typos and all). ✌️

14 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I think it was a generalized statement. No harm, no foul

Yes exactly thanks 

I do not understand VS's social media direction/theme and why they won't just hire a junior or senior marketing student for free from Parsons to take over there social media accounts......if you are going to have 10+ angels plus social media influencers collaborating with the brand.....AT LEAST have a clear damn theme. Did they fire everyone?

On 4/15/2019 at 9:03 AM, DULOVEMEDO said:

It says she is signed for "representation of all areas"(?)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/exclusive-candice-swanepoel-creative-artists-agency-1203106142/amp/