Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I was thinking about Erin just a bit ago and also Rachael Hilbert. Was anyone a fan of hers?

I thought she was cute, but I was in no way surprised when she was not renewed for PINK and not moved to mainline. She was your perfect generic PINK girl, but I did like her. IDK how she got to be the face of PINK, but she was cute and bubbly. I wonder what she's up to now. 

also can we talk about romee's incredible body? She looks so much healthier (i hate to say that but it really shows now) and u can clearly see the difference. I really hope none of the angels go crazy with the show this year, they are looking good and healthy now

1. Too much pizza and not enough working out?

(She's going to have to watch it, the weight looks sloppy for a lack of better words. If she toned up even a little she'd be fine *judging based on model standards, don't you dare compare normie bodies to hers :rolingpin:btw she's sporting a 40 year old Denise Richards body.. o.o)

2. Growing into her adult body?

3. Knocked up?

Honestly, Romee has won me over with how amazing she looked at last years VSFS and her vlogs have really made me like her personality but her squinty sexy face is still bemusing. I like Romee as a decent compromise with the new direction VS is going and I hope she stays as an Angel.

Its also weird how popular her vlogs are when she only uploads like once a month, I'm kinda curious because it seems like VS has never taken advantage of the popularity of her vlogs. Seems like an easy way to connect to a large audience.

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

1. Too much pizza and not enough working out?

(She's going to have to watch it, the weight looks sloppy for a lack of better words. If she toned up even a little she'd be fine *judging based on model standards, don't you dare compare normie bodies to hers :rolingpin:btw she's sporting a 40 year old Denise Richards body.. o.o)

2. Growing into her adult body?

3. Knocked up?

I believe it's #2.

Also - she's sporting a 40 year old Denise Richards body. 😁😁😁

Romee looks better with weight on her. I knew I wasn't crazy when I thought she gained weight. Looks good though.

I need to look up this Erika Costellar chick...so far I don't like her, but I guess we'll see. 

I was just in NYC last weekend  (I'm not really from there, just wish I was so I put it as my location lol) and now I found out Barbara is going to be there? the flyer above was small but I think it said shell be there april 16? well damn I would've liked to have just walked past to see her. I don't really have any desire to meet the Angels but I would like to have seen what Barbara looks like in person. 

I am still confused about this Erika chick and why she's with Alexina. Is Alexina not a star enough to get her own meet and greet? I know she's not very well liked judging my comments on BZ, YT, and elsewhere, but why wouldn't they put her with another new Angel? IDK, seems weird and I kinda feel bad for Alexina that she sucks so much that they have to give her some random chick to help bring people in. Unless I'm misreading this completely.

And that flyer posted above is real right? those meet and greets are happening?

edit: (that erika girl looks like a very smooshed and poofy-faced Gigi....do not like....at all...ew her and Alexina are gonna be a trainwreck of disproportionate and unattractive faces).

There have been events with non-models for VS. Usually those are for PINK but there have been some for the main brand, like when Taylor Momsen launched Love Rocks (she was supposed to do it with Marisa but she quit VS just before the event).