Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I still can't get over the fact that Alexina sincerely believes that she is some sort of horribly wrong victim and she deserves this for her suffering and we should all be elated with this empowering moment...all the while she's acting like the worlds most obnoxious 6 year old.

Are we pretty sure there will be no more new angels until most of the NA contracts expire? Wouldn't most of the NAs have now signed a second contract at this point?

^^^ She's not even comparable to Marisa Miller who got the pass for looking worn out and older. (imo)

As they say - Ship All Banged Up.

Jeeez?

cuuuuuuuuuutie BTW

why is this so sassy BTW

Absolute slay goddess BTW!

Awh holy cow you're a queen BTW

Doesn't THINK highly of herself.... also THIRD PERSON BTW

----------------------------

Changed my mind. Wanna see her shoot for VS just to see the comments about herself

#GOAT  #CUTIE  # QUEEN   #SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  #NOTATALLFISHINGFORCOMPLIMENTS

#ANGELQUEEENPRINCESSBARBIEOFTHEMERMAIDTRIBEWHOEATSBABIES #BTW

Also hanging out with Romee and Jasmine.... makes sense BTW

16 hours ago, ivancica said:

I'll just leave this here...

20190412_220939.jpg

she is such a foolish looking "woman"....that hurt to type...she is not a woman, she is a teenage girl whose faced aged quicker than her mentality. 

Her "fun" video above about what to pack for the beach is not, in my opinion, a job well done. Sure she doesn't need to be sexy, but she doesn't need to be jumping back and forth all over the place. she is CONSTANTLY moving, why does she have to hop around like that?

Some points in the video were ok because she was explaining the product and why she like its, but most times all I could think was "get this girl some Ritalin, why can't she stand still, stop moving so much!!!"

I think that's what bothers me the most about her. I can't even figure out where the hell she is on the screen because she's always jumping around like a spazzed out 2 year old who ate a whole box of sugary popsicles.  

Not a good look for a "woman".

Lorena, on the other hand, looked great in her video! nice and sultry. that's what VS should be. Glad to see most people here agree.

Maybe Alexina will get the cut after a short time like Kate G did and Lorena can replace her then. I still don't think Lorena is ready quite yet. 

I like a of the new Swim stuff. I still think the swimsuist are ugly, but at least the location is beautiful and I like the models they chose. Grace looks sooo pretty in the dark blue bikini. 

14 minutes ago, bump said:

she is such a foolish looking "woman"....that hurt to type...she is not a woman, she is a teenage girl whose faced aged quicker than her mentality. 

Her "fun" video above about what to pack for the beach is not, in my opinion, a job well done. Sure she doesn't need to be sexy, but she doesn't need to be jumping back and forth all over the place. she is CONSTANTLY moving, why does she have to hop around like that?

Meh, I found my chill with her.

She's still not my cup of tea looks wise (Henry Kane}, but I do see her value with the brand. She's kinda the anti Erin Heatherton.

Alex's quirkiness is meant to try and sell to a younger demographic who aren't typically super sexy acting, or super serious, so the personality portrayal works, and at the end of the day as long as Alex sells and VS likes her, does it really matter?

No one is ever happy with anyone is this company who isn't there favorites. Can't win, can't lose,so f*ck em.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Meh, I found my chill with her.

She's still not my cup of tea looks wise (Henry Kane}, but I do see her value with the brand. She's kinda the anti Erin Heatherton.

Alex's quirkiness is meant to try and sell to a younger demographic who aren't typically super sexy acting, or super serious, so the personality portrayal works, and at the end of the day as long as Alex sells and VS likes her, does it really matter?

No one is ever happy with anyone is this company who isn't there favorites. Can't win, can't lose,so f*ck em.

"anti Erin Heatherton"...I like that. I was just looking at some old Erin pictures, what a coincidence that you responded to me and mentioned her!! I agree with this because Erin looked very standoffish at events.

I will give Alexina credit for the fact that she is very happy and enjoys her job. I never mention that, but I have always appreciated that about her. She is very positive. I still wish she didn't work for VS, but I am glad she has been successful and achieved her goals. 

She just doesn't fit in with MY version of an Angel. But I am not VS obviously lol

4 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

rikcostellar is a fan account. while I still don’t get her working for vs, her actual account isn’t all slay kweeeeen yaaaaas goddessss werkkkkk. 

Well GF needs to get on this trend because in my mind she's always going to be a yaaaaas queen :rofl:  The relation is strong!