Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

And that girl is walking beauty, and glamour. Letting all the inclusion thing out, that girl is gorgeous and her body is great in a different way, I love it, I hope VS keeps her around because she has certain spark in WHITE WALL SHOOTS and that's saying something because those are as plain as it gets. I like her.

4 hours ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

Oh look now they’re trying to be all inclusive - too late Ed everyone saw what you said and your products are till poor quality. Anything they do now just looks fake

+1. i love her working with vs but it's the truth, they're using her. same with barbara. if this year valentina sampaio goes to castings, it's possible she gets the show

2 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

+1. i love her working with vs but it's the truth, they're using her. same with barbara. if this year valentina sampaio goes to castings, it's possible she gets the show

I would say "So what?" Better later than never. They got a slap on the wrist and they at least attempt to change a bit. If the reaction is positive, they will continue. And that is a good thing. 

And for a company to "use" a model for their image? Isn't that the point? They use their faces and bodies in exchange the girls use them to get money and exposure.

I was watching a video of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYFVXq38dAc VS Angels.  It is Candice, Alessandra, Adriana, Lily, Doutzen, Lindsay, Miranda, and Erin.  All of them are sexy Angels.  Now, there are still some sexy angels, but there is also Alexina, Leomie, Stella, and Taylor.  All 4 are no way sexy.  VS Angels should be sexy.