Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, Beauty Junky said:

I’m ready to say goodbye to them and I really like most of them. Elsa has done it all so I’m fine if she leaves. Josephine and Romee can go as well. 

I forgot Romee lol I also think that Lais will retire soon and it is a pity since she would be the only veteran angel besides Candice and Bee.

I want Elsa gone and I looooove her, but there's nothing more for her with VS. I think Lais will leave soon too. 

Also Stella, Taylor and Romee with her sleepy eyes can go. I'm fine with keeping Jo but she and Alexina together are a little bit too much.

The rest I'm fine with.

2 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

Hopefully Sara isn't going anywhere. She's too good. Taylor is very beautiful too, but they hardly use her. It would be hard to tell if they let her go. 

It’s a pity they put Sara in the sidelines. Sometimes I forget she’s an Angel. With Barbara and Grace in the lineup, I don’t even see the point of Sara as an Angel. 

8 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

Hopefully Sara isn't going anywhere. She's too good. Taylor is very beautiful too, but they hardly use her. It would be hard to tell if they let her go. 

They use Taylor alot in their instagram feed cause I was checking it today but Taylor hasnt posted a on set pic with VS since January 😩 she was the one who got me into the angels it would be sad to see her leave VS 

6 minutes ago, Amy rob said:

They use Taylor alot in their instagram feed cause I was checking it today but Taylor hasnt posted a on set pic with VS since January 😩 she was the one who got me into the angels it would be sad to see her leave VS 

same... at least she has a good career outside vs so she'll be good 

1 hour ago, mikose said:

I hope a Grace will opening the show this year. All new angel have good walk.But Barbara,Alixina and Leomie are too extra in last show.

honestly, i don't want anything special for these girls this year. give sara the show opening or so, maybe they could have a segment opening/closing but that's it

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Hey guys and gals. Crazy news with all these angel signings. So is Behati and Lily done with VS at this point?

They didn't have a press or announcement but 4 new angel kinnda confirmed it.

12 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

too much photoshop or what? idk if it's just me but i see her very different here 

Screenshot_2019-04-11-03-01-02-1.thumb.png.bbccdc0b5ceef190ff54331fcf1b081b.png

I don't think she looks any different, but that's just me. What do you see that looks different?

5 hours ago, mikose said:

I hope a Grace will opening the show this year. All new angel have good walk.But Barbara,Alixina and Leomie are too extra in last show.

I think Grace would an excellent opener! I really hope she gets the opening. 

Alexina was definitely too much and I didn't like Barbara's poses AT ALL (the dumb lifting weights thing in Downtown? NO) but she looked so gorgeous....Leomie is always fun to me though.