Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

21 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

Lorena does not even look like a model next to Grace and Barbara. I do not deny that it has nice features and clearly, it must stand out to be a model, but for me, its person in itself reminds me of any IG model and not because of its work, but because of its appearance that you now see in any iG account with more than 100 followers.

I've said it before, she's overrated, but it does not bother me if she works for VS in some photos, her body is hot but that's it. And I can be completely wrong but I can not find something special in this girl.

She has no chance against  Grace or Barbara . Her runway walk is somewhat average and she  doesn't have this 'Spokesmodel '  personality . It would not surprise me if she gets outshined at the next VSF .

6 hours ago, marinebing said:

So Happy for Grace ! 

Did I miss the official announcement that Lily was out ? did she say something ?

There hasn't been any. She was dropped quitely right before/after her maternity leave.

So curious how much Grace's contract was for. Agree with everyone else though about hoping her hf career doesn't slow down. Then again she worked for VS so much already while maintaining her hf career so maybe it won't have as big of an effect as we think.

2 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I can see Taylor, Elsa, Sara, Martha and Stella coming out very soon. I feel really bad for Sara, I hope she can get the FB this year before leaving, she did not get crap all these years.

I agree. 

and I don't care for Sara at all and I never have, but she defintiely deserves the FB.I hope she gets it too, but I hope she leaves after that. 

2 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

I can see Taylor, Elsa, Sara, Martha and Stella coming out very soon. I feel really bad for Sara, I hope she can get the FB this year before leaving, she did not get crap all these years.

I’m ready to say goodbye to them and I really like most of them. Elsa has done it all so I’m fine if she leaves. Josephine and Romee can go as well.