Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Happy for Grace and her new achievement! this was coming, it was safe. I did not mind the idea that she was not an angel because with all the power she has outside, I could kick VS's ass 10 times.
^ I want Myrthe to take Grace's place in PINK. She is one of the most beautiful PINK girls the brand has ever had. Maybe she can go up now as Grace did at the time by dazzling us on her first show walking for PINK.
I could not believe they put Maggie's bored ass instead of Myrthe:ninja:

3 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Happy for Grace and her new achievement! this was coming, it was safe. I did not mind the idea that she was not an angel because with all the power she has outside, I could kick VS's ass 10 times.
^ I want Myrthe to take Grace's place in PINK. She is one of the most beautiful PINK girls the brand has ever had. Maybe she can go up now as Grace did at the time by dazzling us on her first show walking for PINK.
I could not believe they put Maggie's bored ass instead of Myrthe:ninja:

i agree Myrthe is so stunning ! her face and smile are gorgeous

3 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Or she’d rather focus on her brand and two young kids. 

Didn’t she say she wants her brand to stay small? It’s not like she’s building an empire.

If she wants to solely focus on her kids, more power to her

Congrats to Grace! I doubt that this elevation will mess with her HF work.

I really don’t mind the 15 angel line up at the moment. 

What has me curious about them is how well VS handles all of them, if there is a new creative team, I thought I read that somewhere. (Might have been here.)

But, with Sofia in NY for however long, tends to make me wish really hard that the new upper management somehow lights a fire under the VSFS team and pull some less horrific designs for this year’s show.

I’m probably dreaming. 😴

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I like Myrthe but she ain't that great, I rather see Willow Hand

I THINK IT WILL BE MAGIE LAINE AND/OR Eniola Abioro , she works a lot for VS  Pink,

POOR ZURI i fell very bad for Her, i said that many doesn't like her here but i do, she worked very hard

18 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

I THINK IT WILL BE MAGIE LAINE AND/OR Eniola Abioro , she works a lot for VS  Pink,

POOR ZURI i fell very bad for Her, i said that many doesn't like her here but i do, she worked very hard

Zuri doesnt look like a model, I don’t like her

I'm actually really happy for Grace ! I knew she was Angel worthy since I first saw her back in 2016 and I'm glad they waited to give her the tittle, it's even more deserved.

So 15 angels, the usual now. I would die for VS to cut half of the girls but it's just not happening. I had a feeling back in early February that Stella, Josephine, Elsa, Martha and Taylor were kind of done but since they all (?) shot during the last month, they are still going strong.