Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Happy for Grace but also there have been so many Angel announcements spread out over so long, the impact is gone. :rofl: Especially since Grace was kind of expected. 

I don’t think there’s going to be a Pink replacement. They seem to be moving away from that marketing for the brand. There have been no “stand out girls” getting the spotlight for them, and a huge focus on campus reps and more diverse models for that brand. 

First, y’all need to stop acting like half of Lorena’s career boost is not credited to dating Leonardo. He is a stepping stone...literally for models. Lol Then she got Versace and Boss,etc.

Second, I prefer Grace as an angel under new creative management but whatever. She can be the next Gisele with success in both HF and commercial. The brunettes are def. winning this time around. Her, Lenomie, and Barbara are going to slay!

16 hours ago, VSfan88 said:

I loathe it whenever I read people bitching about certain ethnicities are not represented and then continue to use the word "diversity". Man, stop butchering the word "diversity" when your demand comes from a place of affirmative action. NO ONE should get the Angel title JUST BECAUSE they are of a particular ethnicity as much as being denied that title just because there are already too many Angels of the same ethnicity. If you're Angel-material, then you're Angel-material. If it was for some of you people's logic, then the iconic Angel group consisting of Gisele, Heidi, Tyra, Adriana, Ale and KK would have never existed because of "too many white models". Stop making everything about race and spare it for cases when it actually matters.

Which bright and shiny southern state are you from?

27 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

First, y’all need to stop acting like half of Lorena’s career boost is not credited to dating Leonardo. He is a stepping stone...literally for models. Lol Then she got Versace and Boss,etc.

Second, I prefer Grace as an angel under new creative management but whatever. She can be the next Gisele with success in both HF and commercial. The brunettes are def. winning this time around. Her, Lenomie, and Barbara are going to slay!

He's still relevant? The only place I see Leo being discussed is bz tbh.

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

i also think this is her last show, and i think candice will leave next year, that's why i say there's another angel besides grace; candice's replacement 

I’m ready to say goodbye to Candice and Behati. I love them but at this point, it looks like they overstayed their welcome. With Grace, Leomie, and Barbara, I still don’t get the point of Alexina. I’m also ready to say goodbye to Sara, Romee, Josephine, Stella, and Martha. 

7 minutes ago, Beauty Junky said:

I’m ready to say goodbye to Candice and Behati. I love them but at this point, it looks like they overstayed their welcome. With Grace, Leomie, and Barbara, I still don’t get the point of Alexina. I’m also ready to say goodbye to Sara, Romee, Josephine, Stella, and Martha. 

Same here. You have 3 well established models in the industry that you gave contracts yet you still give Alexina a contract as well? Just an unnecessary Angel position filled up. She’s gonna be a filler Angel a la Stella or Martha imo.

Lmao VS slowly climbing back on top in the industry by signing Grace. You gotta respect their hustle for getting back up and dusting themselves after everyone said no successful model worth their salt would touch an angel contract with a 10 foot pole.

Grace is IT! Her ability to snatch vogue covers is as game as her securing campaigns. This is the biggest win VS has had in a very long time. The only thing that comes close is Barbara P. (then Leomie). She photographs like a dream, amazing on the runway, and seems to be the classiest angel they’ve probably ever had.

VS has halfway climbed their way back to the top. The notoriety of having Grace is beyond!

If Grace continues in her hf streak, she’s going to end up being so major than she already is.

That said, it saddens me that Candice, who’s still gorgeous as hell and with that body, not only seems to be leaving soon, but she’s also working less outside of VS.

Bitch is only 30, and is already disappearing into oblivion. I feel she’s a walking stereotype that perpetuates the notion  that a model’s career dies after 30.

I mean, it really does feel like she was on top of the industry just yesterday and today, gone?

Its probably her decision but damn I just feel like her star is still burning but she’s putting it out.

Finally My Sis Grace! yaassssss 3 years in Pink now an Angel perfect time tbh. the new angels Tay, Sara and the others are shaking because Grace and Barbara are for sure taking some big parts on the show those bitches are going to open segments u like or not. 

and Candice is not leaving pretty sure at least till 2020. Behati is with a foot out .

Lily is gone yall they will not announce cause they dont care . she will tell in some mag or something.