Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So we now stand at 15 angels I am missing anyone?

Behati(???)

Candice

Elsa
Jasmine
Josephine
Lais
Martha

Romee
Stella
Sara
Taylor
Alexina
Barbara
Leomie
Grace

I can see several names of girls that are going to get lost and not shine

2 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

behati is still an angel too, but they're gonna leave sooner or later and vs knows that

This is defimitely Behati’s last year and last show and then she’s out so technically, I wouldn’t even consider her an Angel anymore. Candice won’t be out till 2020 so she’ll be the only old Angel left.

1 minute ago, claudiawilliams said:

behati is still an angel too, but they're gonna leave sooner or later and vs knows that

Behati is more likely to leave after this year's show, they won't let Candice go so soon after they just lost Adriana.

I really hope more Angels from the current lineup are cut off :/ I would hate to be an Angel at this point if I have to share the spotlight and accolades with like 14+ other girls imo. 

Perfect Angel lineup right now would be Jasmine, Taylor, Romee, Barbara, Leomie and Grace. Just six beautiful girls who can easily put this brand back on track imo. Everyone else can go and exit to the left.

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

This is defimitely Behati’s last year and last show and then she’s out so technically, I wouldn’t even consider her an Angel anymore. Candice won’t be out till 2020 so she’ll be the only old Angel left.

i also think this is her last show, and i think candice will leave next year, that's why i say there's another angel besides grace; candice's replacement