Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Bellemere work was cool i have to say it but there is too many girls accusing him . he is definitely trash and creepy. i remenber the pic of Tay hill he post talking bad about her then he deleted. He is canceled .and should never work with VS again. 

21 hours ago, Schemer said:

If girls have privately expressed their displease with him, then it's more than hearsay. In that case, good on VS for phasing him out. Something people at GQ didn't have balls to do with Terry Richardson.

No that’s exactly what hearsay is. It’s an unfounded accusation without proof. Where did the idea of innocent until proven guilty go? The last I heard he has never actually been convicted of any crime so unless you all have some hidden proof of his guilt then perhaps you should coach your opinions as just that, opinion. 

On top of that everyone is allowed an opinion, so him saying negative things about models isn’t against the law or wrong. It’s unprofessional but it doesn’t automatically make him guilty. Everyone on this forum gives their opinion all the time quite frequently negatively. How many times have romees funbags been compared to baseballs. I guess if David is trash for commenting on Rachel’s breasticles then we’re all trash too. 

Gonna only focus on VS since this is the VS thread but a set should be treated like any other working environment in the sense that if someone is creating a toxic environment and making the girls uncomfortable, they should be out regardless of how great their work might be. Just because some girls might’ve had an experience that was fine doesn’t mean it should negate those who didn’t have a good experience. It should be nipped in the bud then and there rather than giving it the potential to snowball into sexual harassment or assault. That’s what it looks like VS did so good on them for supporting their models. Didn’t they mess up with the Greg Kadel situation? I’d imagine they wanted to avoid a repeat of that. 

Changing the subject drastically.

IF we have a show this year, when do you think we will start to hear something?

And if you could do your perfect show, in what city would you do it and with how many angels and how many models?

If you want you can give names but focusing on something realist and not model who will not work again, or never did, with VS

I'm kind of bored if you can't tell :idk:

Ok, you started it, @wintery

Umm maybe we’ll hear stuff beginning to happen in May?

I kind of liked the more intimate feel of where they were last year, in NYC. Smaller venue, less cuts out into the audience! 

The amount of Angels are whoever is on the roster at the time. The number of models would depend on how many segments they need to film. 

All the Angels would get two or three wings and any of the special outfits, FB of course, and the Swarovski pretties. 

Any of the veterans or girls who did a lot of work for VS during the year would get one set of wings. The rest would not. 

No fast cuts and edits! And return the Angels names at the beginning credits. 

No musical segments, no cutting away from the sparklies the girl’s are wearing.

If you have to have musicians, do sort of like last year, somewhere unobtrusive so the girls can walk properly! (I see you Taylor and others)

No segments off the runway unless it is for an Angel, if even that. I want to see boob holders and floss, and sparklie pretty things more than I want to see a segment on where they are or how dreamy a musician is who’s playing. 

Min not sure how well thought out this is, it’s late for me. 

2 hours ago, wintery said:

Changing the subject drastically.

IF we have a show this year, when do you think we will start to hear something?

And if you could do your perfect show, in what city would you do it and with how many angels and how many models?

If you want you can give names but focusing on something realist and not model who will not work again, or never did, with VS

I'm kind of bored if you can't tell :idk:

Unrealistically speaking I would love for them to return to only 35-40 girls walking the show total. All elite top models who know how to serve and walk. Angels would get 3 outfits and two wings, veterans would get 2 outfits and one pair of wings. Only 2 musical performers and the rest remixes. New York City would be the ideal location as always so they don’t waste money of course.

In my mind they had the perfect formula with the 2005 show:

- awesome remixes!

- great clothes!

- the best lineup! Those 7 girls (Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Kk, Adriana, Alessandra, Naomi) were top-of-mind.

-but what I think made it was the editing. It was so dinamic, so many closeshots, so many details. Nu bullshit with the stage, the audience, interactions and other crap.

It was simple: you had a bunch of untouchable, intimidating women, looking like they're wearing whatever the fuck they want, walking God knows where, passing you like they don't give a shit.

No nonsense like: let's be inclusive, let's cast relatable girls, let's force them to do backflips to show their "personality" in 4 seconds, let's put crap on them, but let's make that crap in Paris so that we can call it "high fashion"

Keep it in New York, either cut back on the number of models or make the show a little longer so we don’t get these insane edits where you see two seconds of each girl, fewer performers, highlight the angels again (preferably reduce the number of them too but that’s probably more of a 2020 hope). 

VS should keep it in the US since they barely even show the countries they are in and when they try to do it it's cringe at it's best (ex: that Jasmine and Josephine kung fu segment). Keep the money, use it in something else... A better creative team, prehaps? Bringing Todd Thomas back?:whistle:

22 hours ago, Noangel said:

Anyone see that Lorena did an interview with Fox news? Maybe an angel announcement?!

She's doing more press today. She filmed an interview/workout routine with The Coveteur so if she didn't get VS, she got something big to be suddenly doing all this press. 

Edit: I also can't tell 100% but I'm pretty sure she's wearing VSX. Edit 2: Yeah, she is. I can see the items on their website.