Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

11 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Is Zuri still with VS?

It's hard to say but she  does not tag more vs pink on her insta, it does not mean anything after all, we know that vs pink has always used many other girls, otherwise I see eniola abioro and myrthe become pink skokesperson this year, especially eniola she works a lot for them now,  poor zuri and her best friend's leomie that did not make many shoots for vs became an angel

On 2/27/2019 at 11:43 PM, bump said:

oh man I agree with this!!!!!!

Lorena is ok for swim, but I like models like Miranda, Behati, Candice...they had some serious/sexy face swim pictures, but they also had a lot of smiling, fun, bright and happy pictures

Barbara's Swim pictures vidmate all had  a serious vibe to them, but she looked soooo beautiful that I didn't care, she is my favorite for Swim and she only shot like 5 pictures or something. 

In my opinion

Favorites for Swim/ Who I want for Swim (past and present): (yes I know some of these are impossible, it's just my wish list)

Candice              Erin          Cintia

Behati               Miranda    Maggie 

Romee             Doutzen     Ming

Jasmine         Lily           Gizele O

Barbara         Elsa                 Kelsey     Lorena

Grace          Alessandra      Aiden    Jourdan D (i know it won't happen)

Didn't like for swim/don't want for swim (past and present):

Adriana                          Edita                                 Gisele                                    Sara

Rosie                             emmanuela                      Karolina                                    Jac

Lindsey                         Alexina                                 Marissa                                 Martha

Stella                             Karlie                                  Vita                                    Izabel

Lais                               Kelly G                             Josephien (love her for other stuff)

I absolutely love to see Barbara she is sensually attractive. Absolutely perfection beauty.

V372288.jpg

3 hours ago, MARSHADA1 said:

It's hard to say but she  does not tag more vs pink on her insta, it does not mean anything after all, we know that vs pink has always used many other girls, otherwise I see eniola abioro and myrthe become pink skokesperson this year, especially eniola she works a lot for them now,  poor zuri and her best friend's leomie that did not make many shoots for vs became an angel

I randomly saw her on my timeline and I forgot I followed her....I wonder if she was in the talks to become an angel. 

1 hour ago, shver said:

Leomie already taking VS Swim to a whole other level 😍😍😍

Hahaa watch her bring sexy back at VS. I’m sure she’ll garner more followers before the show. The angels better bring it if they don’t want her to steal their thunder.

Just something I was thinking about while looking at these Victor pics. Victor is a one trick pony, just another playboy who decided to cash in the tits and ass photo niche but has only a superficial understanding of photography., he's like a slightly less lazy Timur. I mean hes not getting anything interesting out of the models, they are just standing/laying there. 

I'm going to hell for this but I miss Bellemere's style which I consider to be far more interesting. Its not just the retouching but it was the posing, the emotive response of the models. Of course apparently he's a scumbag but his pics were both sexy and had depth to them. Same with people like Guy Aroch or Adam Franzino. I guess its because they are better photographers which you can also see in their editorial and advertisement work.

Damnit now I have to go look at all those older VS pics.

Yeah, Victor does fantastic beauty work with the girls but all of his work is exactly the same. He uses the same lighting, styling and editing in his photos. His work is instantly recognizable but also all blurs together at a point. I really enjoy his photos but I think he would struggle working for a client that asks him to do anything different than his normal comfort zone. 

I really like Adam Franzino's work for VS. His photos from Miami were some of the better photos that VS has released recently. Part of me wonders if some of these other photographers (or whoever is editing the finished product) took a big step back from the over-contrasted approach, if things would be better but who knows.

1 hour ago, BenByunghun said:

Just something I was thinking about while looking at these Victor pics. Victor is a one trick pony, just another playboy who decided to cash in the tits and ass photo niche but has only a superficial understanding of photography., he's like a slightly less lazy Timur. I mean hes not getting anything interesting out of the models, they are just standing/laying there. 

I'm going to hell for this but I miss Bellemere's style which I consider to be far more interesting. Its not just the retouching but it was the posing, the emotive response of the models. Of course apparently he's a scumbag but his pics were both sexy and had depth to them. Same with people like Guy Aroch or Adam Franzino. I guess its because they are better photographers which you can also see in their editorial and advertisement work.

Damnit now I have to go look at all those older VS pics.

I agree. Victor is a great photographer and I enjoy seeing the beautiful appearance of his models in the pictures, but Bellemere had a unique and impeccable style that made you see his work as a true work of art. Anyway, I'm sure there are many lesser-known photographers who can do something great for VS if they give them the opportunity.