Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It’s not Romee. There are other pictures on the VS site taken at the same time with different styling where she looks like her normal blow up doll self. It’s the combination of barely there make up, kiddy ponytail, childish bra and weird yearbook photo smile. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s not Romee. There are other pictures on the VS site taken at the same time with different styling where she looks like her normal blow up doll self. It’s the combination of barely there make up, kiddy ponytail, childish bra and weird yearbook photo smile. 

Actually, you can see the weight gain on her Dog pound posts on IG too. 

Since we've gotten on teh subject of her weight gain, I definitely see it and noticed it like a week ago but I like it. She looks good....good but a snoozefest...zzzzz....

Sleepy Stoner Romee

i'll never not think of her as this anymore lol

(although she's probably fun to hang out with lol)

Whelp.. still looks like her in the photo from the Victoria Secret image recently added in this thread because the face/body doesn't look photoshopped or different compared to her recent posts on IG. Looks pretty accurate. 

If Romee looks like a blow up doll then what does Elsa look like?  No shade.

10 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Whelp.. still looks like her in the photo from the Victoria Secret image recently added in this thread because the face/body doesn't look photoshopped or different compared to her recent posts on IG. Looks pretty accurate. 

If Romee looks like a blow up doll then what does Elsa look like?  No shade.

LOL 

Elsa is Romee the blow up doll's mom...Mama Blow Up Doll. I hope she has let her lips deflate. I haven't looked at her pictures in a while so IDK. 

man, I have it out for Romee and Elsa today, huh?  

oh well. they're still more successful than I'll ever be.

2 hours ago, bump said:

So the Angels are:

Barbara (YAY)

Alexina (ew)

Leomie (yes)

Stella (boring)

Martha (mega boring)

Lais (more boring than Martha)

Sara (not boring but not pretty)

Jasmine (I like her a lot)

Taylor (starting to get bored of her)

Candice (wish she would stay)

Behati (wish she would stay)

Josephine (boring, I always forget her and I used to love her)

?? did I miss anyone??

man I don't like very many of these girls. thank god for Leomie, Barbara and Jasmine cause Candice and Behati will be gone soon. My perfect lineup would be these girls but Candice and Behati wouldn't leave just yet. 

I want Grace and Ming and Aiden.

Apparently, we are enough here that they have been disappointed by most of the current angels. I still watch the show and in these VS threads for Jasmine, Jo, Candice (and now thanks to the amazing arrival of Barbara and Leomie). The rest has lost potential brilliance that I even forget whenever Taylor is an angel, idk. She remains beautiful but every year she becomes bored as hell. Lais will leave soon with Candice and Bee, and although I adore them, I do not remember what was the last job they did for VS. Elsa got so screwed up with the surgeries and well, they already gave the FB to Elsa after all, so I can die quietly. For Sara, I do not care much about her presence in VS now, but I hope she can get her FB before she leaves.
Romee and Martha never liked me. Stella seemed to improve two years ago but is just as boring and basic as the previous blondes mentioned.
I'm waiting for Martha, Romee, Lais, Stella, Taylor, Elsa, Sara, Bee and Candice to come apart and bring Shanina, Georgia, Duckie as new angels with Jas, Jo, Barbara and Leomie and I'm will be happy (except for Alexina, it will be difficult to get used to her).

3 hours ago, bump said:

So the Angels are:

Barbara (YAY)

Alexina (ew)

Leomie (yes)

Stella (boring)

Martha (mega boring)

Lais (more boring than Martha)

Sara (not boring but not pretty)

Jasmine (I like her a lot)

Taylor (starting to get bored of her)

Candice (wish she would stay)

Behati (wish she would stay)

Josephine (boring, I always forget her and I used to love her)

?? did I miss anyone??

man I don't like very many of these girls. thank god for Leomie, Barbara and Jasmine cause Candice and Behati will be gone soon. My perfect lineup would be these girls but Candice and Behati wouldn't leave just yet. 

I want Grace and Ming and Aiden.

I guess Grace's angel contract was fell out. Noway she agreed to get same salary like other new angel. She is becoming a american next super model

Downright salty VS has time for a redhead, a dark-skinned model, but no love for an Asian? Who are they kidding :glare:?

Genuinely surprised with the selection of Leomie and would love to see what she brings to the lineup, but am not terribly in a hurry to see her get elected. Love that she brings a breathe of fresh air though but I honestly thought VS could do with an Asian for publicity's sake.

@CandleVixen also, henlo. Saw your post on the VSFS thread, thought I'd reply here :3.  Hello @Clauds ❤️ Hello @PinkCouture @Fashionsketcher @GlitterAndWings @medicenevs @Limerlight and hello everyone else too. 

18 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Love that she brings a breathe of fresh air though but I honestly thought VS could do with an Asian for publicity's sake.

Seriously! Asia is such a huge market. I'd argue they'd get the same or more publicity from hiring an Asian angel than they did from Barbara. 

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Downright salty VS has time for a redhead, a dark-skinned model, but no love for an Asian? Who are they kidding :glare:?

This ain’t it, chief. 

Celebrate the victory of another minority within the industry, don’t resent it. It’s all progress. Yes, you can, and should be, frustrated that VS has had the opportunity to step up and promote Asian women and diversity and yet haven’t done so, but don’t put down Leomie’s success in order to voice that frustration. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

This ain’t it, chief. 

Celebrate the victory of another minority within the industry, don’t resent it. It’s all progress. Yes, you can, and should be, frustrated that VS has had the opportunity to step up and promote Asian women and diversity and yet haven’t done so, but don’t put down Leomie’s success in order to voice that frustration. 

Nuh uh, lady. Don't start it! Not today!!! (I'm sorry). 

But seriously, we've had black models walking in and out VS for years, we had dark-skinned model, though some will argue light dark-skinned models holding angel contracts. Meanwhile, we have 2 prominent Asian models walking the show and VS does nothing about it. This isn't about Leomie's success, but talking about ethnicity or race is inevitable when VS made such a ballsy move. Be it for publicity or diversity's sake, it's a huge slap to the Asian market that has been supporting them for years. Besides, it's not resenting if the social media is talking about dark and light dark-skinned models. We should be celebrating dark skinned models of all color tones but we still have people, I repeat, black people arguing amongst themselves about whether light skinned models like Chanel/Selita are on Leomie's skin color level. Fact is, VS could have focused on getting an Asian angel but they didn't and thought another black model is a good publicity move. This, I cannot agree. It's a bad marketing move. 

I wanted Ming to become an angel but since the show last year, I noticed that she has become extra but annoyingly :ninja: is like seeing Alexina on some occasions. My vote is for Sui, lately I've seen her incredibly beautiful and I think she's more attractive than Ming.

4 hours ago, Noangel said:

Seriously! Asia is such a huge market. I'd argue they'd get the same or more publicity from hiring an Asian angel than they did from Barbara. 

I think sui he and ming xi are still chinese spokesperson.

On 4/1/2019 at 7:38 AM, Freak said:

i think i like her, and someone like her is considered a curvy model in the industry 

Omg this girl is hotter than 70% of the angels yas finally a legitimately curvy body! I’m sorry but as much as I love girls like Leomie their figures don’t say sexy to me

what Asian Angel could they even hire at this point? Ming and Sui are way past their prime and should’ve been offered contracts in 2017. Both of them are 30+ and no other Asian model has modeled for VS as often as they have (except Kelsey). If Kelsey steps up her game and at least walks another show or two maybe she’ll be the first “Asian” Angel or even Kelly Gale since she’s been with the brand for years but they’re both mixed-race? Ming and Sui are finished, they named them Ambassador Angels for China or whatever it was for a reason, they’re Angels without the actual title already.  

10 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Nuh uh, lady. Don't start it! Not today!!! (I'm sorry). 

But seriously, we've had black models walking in and out VS for years, we had dark-skinned model, though some will argue light dark-skinned models holding angel contracts. Meanwhile, we have 2 prominent Asian models walking the show and VS does nothing about it. This isn't about Leomie's success, but talking about ethnicity or race is inevitable when VS made such a ballsy move. Be it for publicity or diversity's sake, it's a huge slap to the Asian market that has been supporting them for years. Besides, it's not resenting if the social media is talking about dark and light dark-skinned models. We should be celebrating dark skinned models of all color tones but we still have people, I repeat, black people arguing amongst themselves about whether light skinned models like Chanel/Selita are on Leomie's skin color level. Fact is, VS could have focused on getting an Asian angel but they didn't and thought another black model is a good publicity move. This, I cannot agree. It's a bad marketing move. 

who is arguing about skin tones? lol there’s obviously and visibly a clear difference in skintone amongst Selita, Chanel and Leomie. A dark skinned girl or model doesn’t get the same treatment as a light skinned one, it’s common sense and a dark skinned girl will most likely see herself in someone like Leomie than someone like Chanel who’s light and mixed-race. If you’re so pressed about it, complain about why Alexina was made an Angel since she was hired solely for her hair color if we’re being honest. Diversity doesn’t mean different hair colors.

4 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

what Asian Angel could they even hire at this point? Ming and Sui are way past their prime and should’ve been offered contracts in 2017. Both of them are 30+ and no other Asian model has modeled for VS as often as they have (except Kelsey). 

Actually, Ming just celebrated her 30th birthday and Sui is still 29 (according to the almighty Internet).

Alexina is 29 for comparison.