Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

At this rate, I’m terrified we’re going back to 15 (or more) Angels again...I hope they they axed a few girls. Also I just noticed but I can’t believe we only have ONE Brazilian Angel now??? Brazilian girls used to fucking dominate! Now it’s more Americans and Brits in the Angel lineup, not that it matters but I’m kinda gonna miss the Brazilian Invasion..that started an era :/

I do miss the Brazilian era and I wish it would stay forever but tbh they’ve survived in this industry for like 2 decades, that’s massively impressive. They’ve had a long run and most of Brazil’s imports will be remembered in history.

Before the Brazilians it was the Russians but they didn’t have such an impactful run nor the longevity as the Brazilians.

Which nationality seems to be the leading force now? America 

Happy for Leomie, kinda a random choice but she’s a beauty with an amazing personality. Something lacking in the lineup (personality that is).

Get money bitch!

4 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Agreed! Unlike the other Angels, Leomie has personality on the runway and lets that shine through her walk and pose (especially last year’s show during Floral Fantasy...she was FIERCE, a little extra but still that’s how you fucking do it without being too over the top, take notes Alexina). I hope she’ll get to open a segment or close one this year! 

Same! but, you know, Jasmine and Lais took a long time to open a segment and VS loves their new boring white girls (Hi, Alexina) possibly Leomie will take a couple of years to open or close something:ninja:

9 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

So now the Newest angels are officially the oldest angels or something? I wonder how this is gonna go during VSFS

All the Angels who were hired in 2015 are no longer New Angels, especially considering Lily, Behati and Candice will be out (Lily is already out, this will def be Bee’s last show and Candice will most likely leave 2020). I now consider Babs, Alexina and Leomie as the New Angels.

So the Angels are:

Barbara (YAY)

Alexina (ew)

Leomie (yes)

Stella (boring)

Martha (mega boring)

Lais (more boring than Martha)

Sara (not boring but not pretty)

Jasmine (I like her a lot)

Taylor (starting to get bored of her)

Candice (wish she would stay)

Behati (wish she would stay)

Josephine (boring, I always forget her and I used to love her)

?? did I miss anyone??

man I don't like very many of these girls. thank god for Leomie, Barbara and Jasmine cause Candice and Behati will be gone soon. My perfect lineup would be these girls but Candice and Behati wouldn't leave just yet. 

I want Grace and Ming and Aiden.

24 minutes ago, bump said:

So the Angels are:

Barbara (YAY)

Alexina (ew)

Leomie (yes)

Stella (boring)

Martha (mega boring)

?? did I miss anyone??

man I don't like very many of these girls. thank god for Leomie, Barbara and Jasmine cause Candice and Behati will be gone soon. My perfect lineup would be these girls but Candice and Behati wouldn't leave just yet. 

I want Grace and Ming and Aiden.

YESSS :rofl::clap: agree with all of this! I don’t care for of the Angels except Jasmine, Leomie, Barbara and Candice. The rest can all go as far as I’m concerned and you forgot Elsa :ninja:

27 minutes ago, bump said:

Barbara (YAY)

Alexina (ew)

Leomie (yes)

Stella (boring)

Martha (mega boring)

?? did I miss anyone??

Elsa and Romee.

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

YESSS :rofl::clap: agree with all of this! I don’t care for of the Angels except Jasmine, Leomie, Barbara and Candice. The rest can all go as far as I’m concerned and you forgot Elsa :ninja:

Oh man I used to love Elsa!! Damn, all these girls are getting boring and mundane that I keep forgetting ones that I used to love (used to love Romee, Elsa, Taylor and Josephine).

I don't like how Elsa aged after she did that crap to her face so I kind of ignore her now. She did look BEAUTIFUL with her FB though, but that's the last time I was interested in her. 

5 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Elsa and Romee.

oh my...I used to love them both....I've been saying Romee's become boring to me but I didn't think I'd forget her...woops.

I think the girl in your avatar is pretty by the way. I think I asked you before, is her name Lauren Van der something? It was a while ago but she's cute. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Someone’s gotta explain this styling choice to me. Romee looks like a kid. 

112FCE0A-848C-4EDB-9DF5-1CCAA9F963CA.jpeg

LOL yes she does. She is still pretty and I love how happy and bright she looks, but I just feel like her sex appeal is gone. You're right, she does look like a kid. The bra looks like a little kids bib that is covered with food splatter and she looks derpy and goofy....not a good look, poor girl. I still like her personality though. 

26 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Someone’s gotta explain this styling choice to me. Romee looks like a kid. 

112FCE0A-848C-4EDB-9DF5-1CCAA9F963CA.jpeg

She looks like she is part of an ad for training bras or something (not the boobs, just the everything else)

23 minutes ago, bump said:

I think the girl in your avatar is pretty by the way. I think I asked you before, is her name Lauren Van der something?

Lauren de Graaf. Would be nice to see her in the VSFS this year.

And yes, there is zero sexiness in that Romee pic. Selling the dream, my ass.

Just now, Jack Shaftoe said:

Lauren de Graaf. Would be nice to see her in the VSFS this year.

And yes, there is zero sexiness in that Romee pic. Selling the dream, my ass.

Thank you, and yes I would like to see her. She has an interesting look but still delicate and pretty. 

And yes to the Romee comment...how do you lose your sexiness? I thought it developed the more you age as you become more comfortable with yourself? I know the older I get, the better I feel about myself/ my body/all that good stuff..Romee looks like she's regressing and going backwards. But it doesn't help that the bra is butt-ugly and childish.