Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, ivancica said:

They're going crazy with the number of Angels.

It doesn't even matter anymore - nobody knows any of them by their name.

Nor does any of them add anything special to the brand.

Hope at least the paycheck is good.

Happy for Leomie though, I like her.

+1

2 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

i don't like her end poses and she doesn't give me good vibes i mean i think she thinks she's better than anyone, but al least it's not lameka. anyway, congrats!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wonder if they considered Devon Windsor as an angel........

34 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

As someone who is dark complexioned, I’m very happy for Leomie! It’s about time we have a dark skinned black Angel who visibly looks black and is a advocate for diversity in the industry tbh! Tyra was light skinned with green eyes, Selita was light skinned, Chanel was also light skinned and mixed with Korean, Lais is Brazilian so by default she’s visibly mixed with European and Native ancestry and Jasmine is mixed with part White/European ancestry through her grandma and doesn’t really associate with other black models so honestly...it was like VS was sending a message that the only black girls that are worthy of being Angels and are beautiful enough to be Angels are the ones that don’t look completely black..so this is such a breath of fresh air :wub6yh2cm: 

I was actually thinking about this when people were floating Lameka, Aiden, Gisele etc as potential new Angels. All light skinned WOC, which I still love to see that diversity, but I’m really thrilled they made this choice and girls are going to have some dark skin representation. 

Someone please tell Alexina that this is how you do funny, extra and silly without looking like a fool :rofl:

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I was actually thinking about this when people were floating Lameka, Aiden, Gisele etc as potential new Angels. All light skinned WOC, which I still love to see that diversity, but I’m really thrilled they made this choice and girls are going to have some dark skin representation. 

I think Aiden is on a different category tho, I think she adds diversity in a different way because of her look as a whole and not jus because of her skin color, even something as simple as her hairstyle is already refreshing. Lameka I agree is not adding something new and now more than ever I think she would add literally nothing to the brand and I hope they don't sign her.

I hope we get an Asian angel and then a hispanic/spanish speaking Angel, I'm kind of over VS thinking 1,000 Brazilian models makes up for the whole of South America, it doesn't. 

Has VS read this thread? lmao I am so happy omg without a doubt, good news to start the day. :wub::surrender:
I can not wait to see the works of Leomie for VS. She is fierce and reminds me a bit of the golden age of VS, where each of her angels had her personality/attitude

IMO, you must be blind to not see the potential that this girl has. Bringing Barbara and Leomie was the smartest move they could make. Both were already a pump in the industry outside of VS

13 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Has VS read this thread? lmao I am so happy omg without a doubt, good news to start the day. :wub::surrender:
I can not wait to see the works of Leomie for VS. She is fierce and reminds me a bit of the golden age of VS, where each of her angels had her personality/attitude

IMO, you must be blind to not see the potential that this girl has. Bringing Barbara and Leomie was the smartest move they could make. Both were already a pump in the industry outside of VS

Agreed! Unlike the other Angels, Leomie has personality on the runway and lets that shine through her walk and pose (especially last year’s show during Floral Fantasy...she was FIERCE, a little extra but still that’s how you fucking do it without being too over the top, take notes Alexina). I hope she’ll get to open a segment or close one this year! 

I LOVE Leomie...what a great choice, but very random. I agree with most of teh things you all have been saying. 

-Yay Leomie!

-thank god its not Lameka

-why Alexina???

-Can we get Aiden, Grace and Ming please?

-Throw out Stella, Martha, Lais, and Sara. 

-TOO MANY ANGELS WTF

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

I'm starting to doubt that too. I was shocked when VS stopped doing big budget, glossy catalog shoots 😢

Might be an unpopular opinion but I would be ok if VS stop doing shows :ninja: ,  instead use that money towards an epic Holiday catalog  shoot and commercials. I am not saying they should bring back all catalogs but they should at least have an Holiday catalog or look-book of some sort with beautiful photos. Also decent holiday commercials like they did in the 90's and early 00 :thumbs_up: 

I ended up unfollowing a bunch of the Angels sometime last month in an IG purge, so I haven’t followed a lot of them as closely.

Who has or hasn’t shot lately of the old NA?

Elsa - shot once or twice in the last week. 

Lais - on set atm. 

Jasmine - shooting steadily all year. 

Stella - shot last week 

Martha - The last thing I see was from early Feb with Lorena. 

Josephine - in the last two weeks 

Romee - idk? 

Sara - last thing I see is from Feb. 

Taylor - idk 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I ended up unfollowing a bunch of the Angels sometime last month in an IG purge, so I haven’t followed a lot of them as closely.

Who has or hasn’t shot lately of the old NA?

Elsa - shot once or twice in the last week. 

Lais - on set atm. 

Jasmine - shooting steadily all year. 

Stella - shot last week 

Martha - The last thing I see was from early Feb with Lorena. 

Josephine - in the last two weeks 

Romee - idk? 

Sara - last thing I see is from Feb. 

Taylor - idk 

You and me both lol I unfollowed Martha, Stella, Taylor, Sara, Jasmine and Josephine. I only still followed Elsa because of her fashion lol other than that I would’ve unfollowed her too