Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I know but still a bit weird. Speaking of that, I am still pissed Georgia Fowler got only one look but maybe that means she will be the next Angel, LOL.

Now that they have two new British Angels, does that mean they drop Stella? Or they are just going to add and add new Angels without dropping anyone?

They did Georgia DIRTY! I looooved her during her debut in the 2016 show but she faded in the background in the 2017 and 2018 show since they gave her one shitty look. She would’ve made a fabulous Angel (I miss her bangs, they made her stand out). Adriana and Lily are gone for good, this will be Behati’s last year or she’s most likely she’s gone already too and I think maybe the newer Angels like Stella or Martha (which is why they treated her like royalty last year lmao and opening and a closing with wings in both segments?!?) may be her last year as well but we’ll see.

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

They did Georgia DIRTY! I looooved her during her debut in the 2016 show but she faded in the background in the 2017 and 2018 show since they gave her one shitty look. She would’ve made a fabulous Angel (I miss her bangs, they made her stand out).

At least the director of the show seemed to like Georgia and showed her backstage several times, he look was so much better without the dumb half-jacket or whatever it was. I don't miss the bangs, though, she looks better without them.

3 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

he look was so much better without the dumb half-jacket or whatever it was

Totally agree with this, she looked so much better without it. 

And I'm still mad she only had one look, I love her.

I'm not a huge fan of Leomie but I'm happy they added another WOC to the line up. 

I think they need to drop some angels ASAP, the number of angels is getting ridiculous, at this point being a VS angels is going to turn into a joke

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Although I think she is a bit too good for VS, I am SOOO happy Leomie is an Angel 😇  Let’s hope they give her decent outfits this year if there is a show😜

Me too!

YASSS YASS YASSSSSSSS! FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been campaigning for Leomie since her first show and I never thought it would happen! She's such a fresh breath of air! I'm extremely happy about this! She's just everything. Kuddos to whoever made the call :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Also 2/3 new angels are British and I don't think that's a coincidence at all. 

The comments on Leomie's YT video are mostly very positive. I'm so happy, this is as exciting to me as Barbara becoming an Angel :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, thetopmodelfan said:

Congratulations to Leomie. I have to recognize i'm not fan of her but i think she'll be a good Angel. But Aiden the next, please!!! :)

Yes to this. Honestly part of me wants VS to go back to 6 - 8 Angels but that's no happening so if they are truly going for 15 - 20 I hope this means more diversity will be added! I'd love Aiden and Ming to be announced

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The comments on Leomie's YT video are mostly very positive. I'm so happy, this is as exciting to me as Barbara becoming an Angel :rofl: 

Yes to this. Honestly part of me wants VS to go back to 6 - 8 Angels but that's no happening so if they are truly going for 15 - 20 I hope this means more diversity will be added! I'd love Aiden and Ming to be announced

You know.. I really like black models like Jasmine, Aiden, Lais, Riley, Lameka... So I'm sure I'll end up being a follower of Leomie hahaha :) :)

VS keeps dragging me back to their shit when I least expect it, I was prepared to be done with their shit post-Adriana & Elsa but now imma stay for Barbs & Leomie lmao

8 minutes ago, thetopmodelfan said:

You know.. I really like black models like Jasmine, Aiden, Lais, Riley, Lameka... So I'm sure I'll end up being a follower of Leomie hahaha :) :)

She's lovely, she has a killer bod and her personality is everything plus she's fierce on the runway. I may forgive VS for passing on Riley last year because they gave me Leomie 

As someone who is dark complexioned, I’m very happy for Leomie! It’s about time we have a dark skinned black Angel who visibly looks black and is a advocate for diversity in the industry tbh! Tyra was light skinned with green eyes, Selita was light skinned, Chanel was also light skinned and mixed with Korean, Lais is Brazilian so by default she’s visibly mixed with European and Native ancestry and Jasmine is mixed with part White/European ancestry through her grandma and doesn’t really associate with other black models so honestly...it was like VS was sending a message that the only black girls that are worthy of being Angels and are beautiful enough to be Angels are the ones that don’t look completely black..so this is such a breath of fresh air :wub6yh2cm: Leomie is wonderful spokesmodel so I hope VS is smart enough to utilize her for press events because that’s where she really shines. I literally don’t care for any of the current Angels rn so Leomie is automatically my new fave Angel! I’ve been following her career since she first began and was dating male model Harry Uzoka (RIP). 

Feb 1st VS did a shoot with Leomie, Elsa and Alexina ... but still, Leomie's announcement comes completely out of the blue so now I'm truly curious about VS adding more girls because it seems like anyone is fair game and not predictable like we thought