Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Three new Angels so far so any bets on who’s leaving or who’s already out. We already know Adriana and Lily is out, but possible another Angel as well? I think a few of the older “new” Angels have overlonged their stay...maybe Stella or Martha will be leaving?

I think Behati is definitely out.  Not sure about Candice.  Lais might be gone this year. She seem over it.

4 minutes ago, mikose said:

I think Behati is definitely out.  Not sure about Candice.  Lais might be gone this year. She seem over it.

Lais is flying to Miami and that's where Russell is with Megan, Barbara and Leomie for VSSwim, so I think Lais would be joining this session.

2 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I like Leomie, she has a great presence on the runway but this feels weird, considering she apparently has shot little for VS and didn't even have two looks in the last VSFS.

Neither did most veterans lmao that doesn’t mean much. She had two looks in the 2016 and the 2017 show anyway. I think she’ll make a fabulous spokesmodel for the brand, she knows how to talk and she can attract a lot of attention with her personality and presence, it’s very demanding. This was smart of VS but I wish they would’ve made her shot for them more first and give her a contract like 2020 or later.

At this rate, I’m terrified we’re going back to 15 (or more) Angels again...I hope they they axed a few girls. Also I just noticed but I can’t believe we only have ONE Brazilian Angel now??? Brazilian girls used to fucking dominate! Now it’s more Americans and Brits in the Angel lineup, not that it matters but I’m kinda gonna miss the Brazilian Invasion..that started an era :/

10 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Neither did most veterans lmao that doesn’t mean much.

I know but still a bit weird. Speaking of that, I am still pissed Georgia Fowler got only one look but maybe that means she will be the next Angel, LOL.

Now that they have two new British Angels, does that mean they drop Stella? Or they are just going to add and add new Angels without dropping anyone?