Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

23 minutes ago, Freak said:

^ sorry but she's the most annoying person I ever seen. And yes, sometimes i can't understand what she's saying... 

+1

I've never hated an angel before but i just can't stand her

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

sidenote: I cannot believe the last time we saw Angels wearing 3 outfits and actually standing out in the show was 5 years ago in the 2014 show...that’s fucking ridiculous 

yeah I think being an Angel should come with perks and it's like they're losing those....girls who walk the show once get wings and sometimes Angels don't even get them... I mean Stella in The Downtown segment? I don't even care for her and I think she should've gotten wings, especially sicne she opened it (I think she opened it, right?).

Angels should definitely get 3 outfits. I can see if they don't get wings with every outfit, but they should at least get one pair and new girls shouldn't get any just yet. 

I truly believe in earning for and working for what you deserve. I know VS is a business, but I still don't understand how they dole out things like wings and outfits. It's so weird. 

1 hour ago, jessicanicole said:

it really does sound like she’s talking with a mouthful of rocks in some parts. It’s not her accent though because some parts are fine but others she’s like rushing words out or something. I can’t figure it out. 

I'm at work and Instagram won't load for me, but I know who yo're talking about without even having to see the picture LOL. Mashed Potato Rock Mouth is what I'm calling her. 

1 hour ago, Freak said:

^ sorry but she's the most annoying person I ever seen. And yes, sometimes i can't understand what she's saying... 

yes, yes she is. 

Does anyone know if there are any in store events with the Angels coming up? I miss seeing pictures of the girls doing press and meeting with fans. I know they still do them, it just doesn't seem like they do them nearly as much as they used to. 

I hope Candice and Behati both return to shooting VS pictures and I hope Behait gets the FB this year. I know she hasn't done much with them in last few years, but she deserves it for all the work she put in all thsoe years before she started having kids. I would really like to see her get one before any other Angel does. 

They're going crazy with the number of Angels.

It doesn't even matter anymore - nobody knows any of them by their name.

Nor does any of them add anything special to the brand.

Hope at least the paycheck is good.

Happy for Leomie though, I like her.

22 hours ago, medicenevs said:

That part killed me... Like, yo, do you actually know how much runway actually pays? It's literally nothing.:rofl:

Yea...I’m very well aware it doesn’t pay much but when you’re a Hadid or Jenner you honestly don’t think they’re getting fat paychecks for walking or appearing in shows just due to their names alone? If you guys think they’re getting the same amount of money as any regular model for walking a runway you must be delusional.

More angels? This looks like a game. Gracie by nowhere (I really think she told them no) or maybe it's the last one to be announced. Three new angels and the three Europeans, is that the market that interests VS at this time? Happy that is not Lameka but Leomie I like in the show, not like angels.
In short they are TOO small girls. Only with barbara was fine.

3 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Three new Angels so far so any bets on who’s leaving or who’s already out. We already know Adriana and Lily is out, but possible another Angel as well? I think a few of the older “new” Angels have overlonged their stay...maybe Stella or Martha will be leaving?

Candy, Bee, Martha??