Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So people are gonna compare pictures of Taylor when she was like idk, 15 or even younger to now that she's a full grown adult? This is a new low, next thing will be a picture of Lais when she was 10 and a picture of her today to support claims she had her boobs done :rofl: 

18 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I think VS is already making Barbara lose weight...:( she looks very thin at this event,  I almost didn’t recognize her

902250AE-DF5A-492B-8266-2086A0BFB948.jpeg BB8289A0-91A6-4DD6-9997-3A3DA2D796BC.jpeg D5F47FF9-D5A2-4562-837B-60362107E788.jpeg

I agree. I don't think she looks very good here. Hopefully it's just the angles and lighting because I am a big fan of hers. She definitely looks skinnier than I prefer. 

She looks like middle aged women who owns a shitty bar with slot machines in the desert in Nevada. IDK why I have that image, but that's for real the first thing I thought.

I really don't like her hair. It was ok in the Swim pictures because she looks hot everywhere else on those pictures, but when she dresses like this she looks old lady-ish to me.

and ya know whenever I see JUST Taylor's face and not her hair or her body or aura/attitude of the picture, I realize how...um, let me say this nicely....how not-attractive she. I always put her in my list of Angels to keep because she can do a really good job when she wants to and sometimes she looks really good, but just looking at her facial features are a big NO from me. 

This isn't Barbara's fault, she was styled by the Liverpool people and their clothes are for the most part, really bad :ninja: every six months they have a model do their campaign and runway and the outfits and overall styling are always terrible. I don't think she's lost weight, her body looks the same specially in the swim pictures. 

Wait, Liverpool is still in business? Adriana did a campaign for them in 2008(?) and those campaign/press event pics look more current for 2019 than Barbara’s. They definitely did her dirty from the clothes to the makeup. These models need to learn how to say NO. Don’t be rude but point out that you’d rather wear a different outfit than this monstrosity. Barbara isn’t a nobody model and tbh opting for a different outfit shouldn’t be hard unless she chose it herself or they gave it to her and she thought it’s a great outfit. In that  case....🤣

23 hours ago, Clauds said:

This isn't Barbara's fault, she was styled by the Liverpool people and their clothes are for the most part, really bad :ninja: every six months they have a model do their campaign and runway and the outfits and overall styling are always terrible. I don't think she's lost weight, her body looks the same specially in the swim pictures. 

yeah I looked more into the Liverpool stuff and I don't like most of it. hopefully she's making good money off this. 

@Dipit I love the Lisa Rinna gift...I haven't seen whatever special that is from, but she makes me laugh a lot when I watch ROBH with my mom lol

so the Angels are: Barbara (YEAAAHH), Alexina (WTF), Romee, Taylor, Lais, Sara, Stella, Martha, Elsa, Jasmine??? who did I forget? are there only 10 of them right now?

1 hour ago, bump said:

so the Angels are: Barbara (YEAAAHH), Alexina (WTF), Romee, Taylor, Lais, Sara, Stella, Martha, Elsa, Jasmine??? who did I forget? are there only 10 of them right now?

Just now, Mavsfan41 said:

Josephine is one you forgot.

Candice and Behati too

Behati is probably just hanging in there to have her fantasy bra before she leaves because tbh I get why they are keeping Candice around but Behati?

With 13 current angels, they should have all and only them in one segment in the next show, and indicate through the voiceover or something that the segment will only have the angles. At least that can help people to recognize them and associate them with one another.