Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lorena is just a cute model, with nothing flashy or why go crazy, imo. Overrated af. She could improve her walk a little bit, but even so, she is not an impressive girl as for an angel in VS.
The same with Kelsey, is a nice hot girl. Pretty combination between Daniela Braga and Lameka, But she just bores me. I'm sure there are a lot of new girls in the industry or models with beauty and powerful sensuality like Barbara who can be better than this two who could be amazing angels.

Look at Shanina, Leomie, Georgia, Duckie or Sofie. 

Btw, I like the duo Barbara + Grace. Although I do not know if Grace as an angel can really change anything, she looks beautiful in the latest pics of VS.

50 minutes ago, thetopmodelfan said:

I would like to see Aiden as a new Angel of Victoria's Secret. Anyone else? :)

She's pretty but I think she needs time to grow into a bombshell. Would like to see her as an Angel in 2-3 years

55 minutes ago, thetopmodelfan said:

I'm 100% for Angel Aiden, sis is gorgeous, does gorgeous pictures, does well at the show and she would add some much needed diversity.

Fingers crossed for Grace today! I just don't wanna wait another week if they go with Lameka today :rofl:

1 hour ago, thetopmodelfan said:

yes! I think she has such a pretty face and a mature attitude. she is great in the show and in pictures. 

I would prefer Grace but I want Aiden to get a contract as well. 

Is there any chance Barb was supposed to be announced same time as Alexina? They were shooting together that day & alot of their promo has seemed to group them. I heard from a few people it was kinda leaked by her agency or something so did VS maybe just go with the moving train kinda thing the first Thursday? 

(Just wondering if that's a possibility...?)