Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, bump said:

LOL omg this made me spit out my coffee.

I have not done that in years. thank you for that laugh lol

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 hours ago, medicenevs said:

A Faery Angel Segment would have slayed and Elsa has that kind of face. What a waste of a FB moment. *sigh*

The Esoteric Angel Segment.

hello guys, leaving the drama of Alexina, we are already entering the month of April, it is assumed that by this date you start to build the VSFS and it is decided that angel will carry the FB?
Now with Alexina as an angel, I can see her opening the show, surely barbara will have the opening of some segment. Do you think they will do 7 segments again?

I want Barbara P. to get the FB and Jasmine Tookes or Romee to open the show. Candice to close the show. Alexina to open the second segment for the house of abundance and Jo can close the second segment as well. The rest can be scattered whichever way is best for the show.

20 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Second... Why some edits are way better than some fantasy bras?

Talented photoshopper(s). 

However, looking at those fantasy Fantasy Bras, why do most of them make the nipples prominent on the bras? 

Pretty sure Lameka & Grace will be announced as Angels the next two Thursdays, Aiden hasn't been pushed enough but I adore her so if I can throw to more girls to the mix I'll add her and Lorena :rofl:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Pretty sure Lameka & Grace will be announced as Angels the next two Thursdays, Aiden hasn't been pushed enough but I adore her so if I can throw to more girls to the mix I'll add her and Lorena :rofl:

Aiden and Grace are best new VS model right nows. Grace opened segment 3 times. I hope she or Jasmin will open 2019 show. Sofie Rovenstine have great for VS too. 

Grace's trainer liked every single comment except the one in which someone mentioned Grace as an Angel :) Kinda funny, I don't know whether you're interested but as he said she has some fantastic things in the future, I also thought of British Vogue cover since she shot with Sam McKnight some time ago, British one follows her on IG, so I guess one of these two options will be real, anyway I really see her getting the Angel status, she's really like the future of VS and they have already felt her potential in her second year, I guess there was only Behati who opened PINK 3 times in a row and ended with a contract 

I do not understand how anyone would want to be an angel at this stage with the brand. Literally......the new line up of angels failed to have any impact with the brand in terms of sales and recognition....but somehow adding 3-5 more would equate to new found success? You guys are delusional and even more delusional if you think this will help her career in anyway.

I think even though VS is stingy these days, they still pay more than most brands. That + the fact that it still gives you visibility and tbh you get to travel and meet different people in the industry like how the angels can get invited to big events like the VF Oscars party.

Just think about where Romee or Taylor  were 5 years ago versus where they are now. It’s still not that bad having an angel contract.

Commercial gigs always pay more and I don’t fault any of these girls for taking a check. It’s a good stepping stone, a box to check, and mainstream exposure. You can tell which girls and their agencies were smart and benefited from it even with it not being what it used to be in terms of prestige and pay. 

8 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Commercial gigs always pay more and I don’t fault any of these girls for taking a check. It’s a good stepping stone, a box to check, and mainstream exposure. You can tell which girls and their agencies were smart and benefited from it even with it not being what it used to be in terms of prestige and pay. 

it's also a stable job in the modelling industry so it benefits the models a lot, plus more expuse, the money etc... it's not hard to understand why there are models that still want to be an angel but it obviously has it disadvantages too and it isn't going to change the state of the brand

I wish I had been around when VS had its golden era. Now, I didn't think ANY of those models were pretty (KK, Adriana, Alessandra, Gisele, Heidi....who else was there?....no thank you) but they had star power from what I understand. It was a big deal then. Now it seems like it's not and I can see why. VS hires a bazillion girls at once, what's special about that? You stupid VS.

spacer.pngCommercial paying more than HF? Myth. 

giphy-77.thumb.gif.bf1ddec0b8fa20ee3727c1cfcac58f57.gif

I'm still searching on a map to find the success of having 10+ angels as if people were going to take the time to learn any of these girls names and they still have not.

Beauty contracts, campaigns, etc. pay six figures too...similar to the same amount VS is paying to be an "exclusive" angel.  Furthermore, nobody cares about who is the next angel anymore outside the VS fanbase which is still not boosting sales. There are no media rollouts, etc. so how can they even have visibility and popularity with no dedicated PR strategy or team?

EDIT:Taylor has a huge asian fan base by the way.