Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Alexina talking about being bullied for having red hair is like every other model talking about being bullied for being tall and skinny, when those are the exact beauty standards that are being pushed on women. Sure, kids are mean and it probably sucked at the time, but let’s not pretend it compares at all to the treatment POC can face. 

+1

2 hours ago, bump said:

I just can't get over Alexina's face shape and voice/speaking abilties or lack thereof. That picture above with the greenish lingerie is soooo off-putting because of her upside down triangle face. not trying to be rude, but that's how I think of her face shape.

p03lcphh-2.thumb.jpg.698301d688c173e4b7785421dfe4cc62.jpg

For the last time and I'm done......out of all the red heads.....VS chooses.......

Leave it to VS to actually do something smart (contract Barbara) and then screw it up a week later by contracting Alexina as an angel. I think she photographs okay sometimes but her personality is so grating and unlikable,  I haven't been able to ever sit through an entire video of her speaking or moving around like one of those inflatable air dancers. 

They really dropped the ball on this and I wish I could say I'm surprised that they, as of now, haven't diversified their angel lineup in the slightest. 

26 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

alexina has some good shots, but it's her personality what makes her annoying. i don't think she's like that, but she pretends to be that way to make her look funny ? idk she tries too much

If you see an interview of her from several years ago (I’ll try to see if it’s on YouTube but I saw it on TV, I think it was for Maybelline?) but she was 18 at the time and was so mature, wellspoken and quite funny. She wasn’t trying too hard or being extra or trying to be “quirky” or “relatable”, it was just her being her natural self and I surprisingly found her very pleasant. I think ever since she got into VS, she changed up her whole personality to appeal to people but the gag is...it just made everyone hate her ass lol I hope she reverts back to her original self. Then, she’d be more tolerable. 

Alright folks, calm down. VS didn't kill anyone's mamma so let's stop taking this so seriously, at the end of the day Alexina got her paycheck so good for her ... Let's wait and see if Lameka or Grace are next but please keep it civilized in here.

Barbara's walk isn't bad, but it isn't great either. It's ok, average. In that video her face look great but her walk not so much, seriously not the best example, her walk was better at the 2019 show than in that video. But she's gorgeous, has the mainstream fame and her personality is a 100.

Has anyone thought that VS asked Cinita to sign an Angel contract and Cinita declined? 

In my little game post a few pages back, I didn’t add Barbara as the HBIC, because I was thinking that she’d need some time as an Angel before becoming HBIC. 

Thats why I didn’t originally group her in. 

Out of the current group of angels, I think Jasmine, Taylor and Romee had potential to be a solid trio, HBICs, whatever you wanna call it. But Taylor seems more focused outside of VS (don't blame her) and Romee seems to have lost some steam in popularity lately. Jasmine has been consistently good though. She's been my favorite in most of the campaigns this year. I don't really see any of the others stepping into that role either. VS shoved Jo down everyone's throats to lukewarm results, Sara is the VS step child and Martha, Stella, Lais, and Elsa not sticking around too much longer wouldn't surprise me.

39 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Has anyone thought that VS asked Cinita to sign an Angel contract and Cinita declined? 

In my little game post a few pages back, I didn’t add Barbara as the HBIC, because I was thinking that she’d need some time as an Angel before becoming HBIC. 

Thats why I didn’t originally group her in. 

no way, she got rejected for the vsfs so many times and she did just a few shoot

Nothing to do with anything, and I barely do this but... First, wow, if this was real I would be like "this seems like a bomb ass movie".

Second... Why some edits are way better than some fantasy bras?

(Is this Behati's purple Fantasy Bra?:rofl:)

Barbara needs a little more balance and firmness when she walk. She has the grace but sometimes she resorts to moving her arms and doing things that to my point of view, they are not anything sexy lol but everything else in her is great. I hope that now with this contract she will improve those aspects where fails more.