Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

49 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

And also... too many angels. We're at 13 or 15 now ? I can't even name all of them right now without forgetting one or two. With Alessandra, Adriana and Lily leaving I wished that they would slowly cut and go back to like 9 but it's not happening anytime soon. I think we're getting another new angel next week.

1- Alexina

2- Barbara

3- Behati (?)

4- Candice (?)

5- Elsa

6- Jasmine

7- Josephine

8- Lais

9- Martha

10- Sara

11- Stella

12- Romee

13- Taylor

I also agree we're getting another angel next Thursday an then the following and I think it'll be either Lameka and Grace, because i think VS is 100% going for 15 angels again and it'll most likely be those two even tho Lorena > Lameka. But honest to god, I'm just happy Sadie seems to have fallen off the VS radar after the show because she was not good :ninja: 

31 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

https://fashionista.com/.amp/2019/03/new-victoria-secret-angels-brand-problems

I disagree, I think the new VS signs show a more open approach. Barbara and Alexina are just themselves and thats what makes them beautiful

I agree with you, VS with Barbara and Alexina makes very good choices.

We mustn't underestimate the importance of having a redhead for the first time among the angels. They represent only 2% of the world's population and suffer a lot of bullying. It's really a nice signal for redheads to be represented among the angels.

For me, for more diversity, I miss a plus size model and an Asian angel and maybe a transgender.

7 minutes ago, Fuka said:

We mustn't underestimate the importance of having a redhead for the first time among the angels. They represent only 2% of the world's population and suffer a lot of bullying. It's really a nice signal for redheads to be represented among the angels.

For me, for more diversity, I miss a plus size model and an Asian angel and maybe a transgender.

Yeah agree. A asian model should be next

I man why everyone fight back that *you are jealous of Alexina* when I just say I dont want her to be an angel?

I mean not every negative comment says youa re jealous of someone. I haven't seen this much negativity about an angel EVER in VS history. Why they hell would the girls be jealous of her? I think she is nothing special, sorry, but that's the truth.

The Angel line now up now is:

Alexina 

Barbara 

Behati

Candice 

Elsa 

Jasmine 

Josephine

Lais 

Martha 

Romee 

Sara 

Stella 

Taylor 

My dream line up would be: 

Barbara 

Candice 

Grace

Gizele Oliveira

Jasmine 

Josephine

Romee 

Taylor  - that's all LOL, more than enough angel already! Why VS needs a TON of them?

12 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

I'm so happy for Barbara but I can't believe VS made Alexina an angel.

It seems everyone is agreeing with me so I have no idea why they did that.

Because it's not the fans on instagram that matter but the commercial target that can reach Alexina.

There is not a lot of diversity in your list ...

My dream New Angels lineup would be: 

1. Jasmine

2. Lais

3. Taylor

4. Barbara 

5. Grace

6. Frida

7. Leomie

8. Lorena

Nice and small simple lineup with gorgeous bombshell girls who can AND will deliver. Also with this *fantasy* lineup (lol) we can go back to giving the Angels 3 outfits :wub6yh2cm: only in my dreams though...always loved Elsa, but she’s not really my cup of tea anymore because of her new face so she can go, Sara is never really under my radar because she’s severely underused by VS so I don’t think twice about her tbh, JoJo is...well JoJo so bye sis lol, never cared for Stella and I like Martha but she bores me to death so they can both go too, also I didn’t include Candice or Bee because they’ll be leaving within a year or two anyway.

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

Because it's not the fans on instagram that matter but the commercial target that can reach Alexina.

There is not a lot of diversity in your list ...

I see that Alexina is your special favourite, so I'm not getting into any form of discussion of that. 

This was not my opinion, these are most of the people's opinion = fact.

2 hours ago, Fuka said:

Are you for real? :rofl: 

My dream lineup would be:

1-  Taylor - very popular, she's absolutely gorgeous and has a great body 

2- Josephine - good spokesperson and i love her for VSX

3- Jasmine - she has everything, she's a good spokesperson with a killer body, photoshoots and a good walk 

4- Lais - love her body and she has a more mature look 

5- Sui - would love her being the first asian angel, for me she has a more mature look and i like her in photos 

6- Ming - her English has improve so much and i really like her  recent photoshoots

7- Barbara - very popular and has a more curvy body that people loves

8- Candice - obviously 

9- Leomine - she's that bitch i love her, she does great at the show every year and would be a great spokesperson 

10- Sara - kinda like a filler angel for me but i can't deny she has a good walk and she can be sexy in photos too

Elsa could so much better outside of VS, and Grace has a great career so i wouldn't like it for her. Also i would love to add a more curvy model but i really don't know who...

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Are you for real? :rofl: 

I don't see what's crazy about what I wrote. Unfortunately in schools and high schools many redheads are harassed and suffer. In my country there is even a teen redhead who has immolated by the fire recently ... If I say a stupidity I want to be explained.

Asia makes up roughly 60% of the world’s population and there still isn’t an Asian angel so I’m thinking they deserve representation a little bit more than that less than 2%. And even if you don’t want to get into “who deserves it more” argument, it’s lonnggggg overdue. 

8 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Asia makes up roughly 60% of the world’s population and there still isn’t an Asian angel so I’m thinking they deserve representation a little bit more than that less than 2%. And even if you don’t want to get into “who deserves it more” argument, it’s lonnggggg overdue. 

I agree it's scandalous to have no Asian angel.

29 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Everything about this. 

Also let’s not act like people with red hair face even close to the same level of discrimination and barriers to entry than WOC do in this industry. Alexina being signed before an Asian model demonstrates this exactly. 

On 3/21/2019 at 11:03 PM, medicenevs said:

I think Candice's contract was renewed at the end of 2017, and if she a 3 year contract again, she will be there till 2020. Which goes with my theory, Behati leaving this year and Candice leaving next year. They won't drop them at the same time.

I remembered some user said Behati walked one more Vs show to

finish her contract. I'm not sure.

Let’s play a fun game here. :D 

Who do y’all see as the next hbic when Candace and Behati are finally history? (If they leave before VSFS19)

I know the obvious one would be Elsa, if she stays around. But if she doesn’t... who would be the next hbic. 

I think it could be Taylor after a few more years to gain more confidence as a spokesperson. 

I also think it could go with Martha. Love her or hate her, she’s almost everything needed for the position. 

(Don’t mind me, I’m bored and I’m thinking shit up)

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Oh please, there should’ve been an Asian Angel long before a redhead one. VS had their chance with Cintia but fucked it up for themselves...she could’ve been the first redhead Angel during  2010 with Candice and the others. 

That would of been a nice lineup. *sigh*

10 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Let’s play a fun game here. :D 

Who do y’all see as the next hbic when Candace and Behati are finally history? (If they leave before VSFS19)

I know the obvious one would be Elsa, if she stays around. But if she doesn’t... who would be the next hbic. 

I think it could be Taylor after a few more years to gain more confidence as a spokesperson. 

I also think it could go with Martha. Love her or hate her, she’s almost everything needed for the position. 

(Don’t mind me, I’m bored and I’m thinking shit up)

None of the above. lol