Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Who said she cares? Boy, you're on bellazon. We bitch about everything, and if there's nothing to bitch about, we bitch about not having anything to bitch about.:rofl:

:clap:we have a winner!!! This sums up Bellazon perfectly.

16 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Her announcement makes me think that VS is going for a more everyday, attainable Angels than what most people think what an Angel should be like.

She's hotter than three quarters of the angels :laugh:  

Being mad about people not so nice things about Alexina, saying good things about her while putting down other angels in the same sentence... Because, you know, that makes total sense.:cain::rofl: We been bitching about the other angels for a while, they all been dragged at some point, LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE, now Alexina is the target, it will pass like it did with every other girl. This isn't something new, it's like a initiation ritual here at this point.:rofl:

Is it nice? No. Shouldn't it be done? Probably. It's fun to be bitchy? Absolutely yes.

I hate Alexina when she opens her mouth or moves, but for pictures I think it would be great. Could we have her as an angel only for photo sessions?
My perfect alignment: Candice, Jasmine, Barbara, Sara, Taylor (I'm doubting a bit of her, she's got bored in VS), (Doutzen, please, come back!!) Jo, Lais, Leomie, Shanina and some other black model since we have so many white and blonde so far.  

And for people who prefer Kendall over Alexina:

Doutzen would outshine EVERYONE. Never happening. LOL

Why is Alexina surprised everyone hates her as an angel? They hated her as a spokesperson, on the runway, in interviews, in pictures....This is not a wave or target it has been happening from the beginning. Alexina, no one is jealous of you they simply do not like you compared to the other/previous angels and you are constantly over the top and childish.

VS should really learn quality over quantity. That's the formula that worked. Go back to that.

Alexina thought that having an exaggeratedly open and silly personality, it would be good for the VS audience and they would love her for their vibes, since she already has a pretty face but at the end of the day, what VS needs is a unique beauty, attitude and sexual attractiveness that you forget when you see for example Alexina overacting and trying to make a good impression all the time. Poor girl, tbh.
But the fault is not of her totally; if the executives can have models like that and think it's adorable to hire such an annoying girl, well ..

I... have no words about Alexina honestly, words left my brain. I genuinely can't see her being a spokesperson and it has nothing to do about me not liking her. I mean I don't like Romee but she do amazing during interviews and she could sell you a bag of chips. I had hopes again for VS with Barbara being an angel but now I'm just... damn.

And also... too many angels. We're at 13 or 15 now ? I can't even name all of them right now without forgetting one or two. With Alessandra, Adriana and Lily leaving I wished that they would slowly cut and go back to like 9 but it's not happening anytime soon. I think we're getting another new angel next week.