Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

37 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Sis...she has the personality of a 13 year old and is damn near 30. There is morning sexy about her at all. She’s gorgeous, no doubt about that, but that’s about it if we’re being really honest. She lacks sex appeal because of how cringe she is.

Does it matter tho? You can't see her personality here, you do however see a pretty face with a good body :idk: 

PzpDKwTW_t.jpg CSUf6PIL_t.jpg ddGesAky_t.jpg 4zJzikVn_t.jpg 19JBhmZJ_t.jpg

I know her personality is not for everyone but her job is to look good in pictures and commercials and she looks just fine in those, I think Pinky has a good point and Alexina's looks are appealing to older/more mature women because she looks more like them than say, Romee or Taylor, I think she'd look great with Lais, Jasmine and Elsa, even Candice and Bee. 

44 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

She’s gorgeous, no doubt about that, but that’s about it if we’re being really honest. She lacks sex appeal because of how cringe she is.

Most of the potential VS customers are only ever going to see her in photos and in the fashion show, though. Being a good spokesperson is probably not that much of a priority now as they have so many Angels. :D Plus, VS seems to like this kind of cringe - see Skriver, Josephine.

39 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Maybe Babs can level off Alexina's abrasive personality? :p

I was hoping so too. If they’re paired off together then that would be perfect because they would balance each other’s personalities very well. I hope VS already strategized how to utilize Alexina as an Angel or this will be a disaster.

30 minutes ago, Fuka said:

The panda and the fox sound like a fairy tale

If you need this much photoshop you are not very attractive......sheesh.

Lameka will be next over Grace or given a contract before Grace. Lorena will get a contract before Grace with that IG like. LOL. Why does Grace need to be an angel when she is a HF darling making the same amount of money with the contracts she is given....and it is not like she is going to score 7 figure contract anyway so what is the point of becoming an angel when there are like 19 more to grab the attention. I like Grace but why do you want to attach yourself to this brand at this stage who are digging their own grave.

Still throwing Lea out into the universe because she slays 90% of you faves. IDC IDC IDC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I wonder who these new models are replacing.

Alexina and Barbara maybe are replacing Adriana and Alessandra, but according to the number of the new ones, I wonder who's going away.

Maybe Bee, Candice and Lily? VS can drop Martha, Stella and Romee too 😂

It rains the negative comments in the publications that Alexina did VS, I would like to say that I feel sorry for her, but I am so sure that she does not care and that she probably sticks out her tongue and rolls her eyes with each comment, as well as Any 10 year old boy when they scold him. Very bad choice of VS, no matter how much they say that it only matters how it looks in photos and that it has a mature appearance sincerely I do not like or like it.
someone thought that perhaps Grace rejected the contract?

IMG_20190321_181036.thumb.png.89ac971ff125841854c0475db2096857.png

IMG_20190321_181050.thumb.png.1d26d10575ceebed13b77c6ad4fdde16.png

We had enough goofiness/fake-happiness with Josephine already. Can you imagine an interview with both of them? 

Also, I expect all these new new angels getting all of their FB, SO, Openings before Sara. She'll have to pretend she's happy closing one of the filler segments. Again. 

7 hours ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Go Alexina

+1

Miss Alexina is a goofball, and is unafraid to have fun with life. Unabashedly so. 

And I respect that. 

I’m happy to see a red head freckled girl as an angel. 

Her announcement makes me think that VS is going for a more everyday, attainable Angels than what most people think what an Angel should be like. And with everyone (most everyone anyway) lamenting and pining away for the Angels of yesteryear. 

7 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

Has an angel announcement ever had this much of a negative reaction? 

I think when they announced all those Angels, about 2015? (I know y’all remember this)

Everyone was going off about there being too many in that line up too. And I think that Oprah gif was used then too.