Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

E0B593EA-A561-438C-814B-327E4021122A.thumb.jpeg.dd3e2baa69fbfbc9e777debec61a480f.jpeg

👀

this tea is deliciousss 

AND LMAOOOO to VS insta post about alexina.. the mayority of the comments are how bad model she is and  why not Grace is the angel .. wich is true tho... i mean people on insta are mean but at the same time VS should know about this . everybody  knows the important of social media this days. poor Alexina but its VS fault . watch her end her contract like Karlie or Kate G . THEY HAVE to make memorable girls like Barbara. PERIODT!!! 

they will post we love u Alexina no matter what or something like that . but the time will tell it was a bad choice for the brand.

3 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Grace had to post an ig story with a pic of Alexina with hearts . she knows the amount of people tagging her on alexina announcement lol .

These fans “please grace angel” is getting very boring, like they did with Barbara before lol Will VS drop her without giving her an angel contract? 

2 minutes ago, Warhol said:

These fans “please grace angel” is getting very boring, like they did with Barbara before lol Will VS drop her without giving her an angel contract? 

i dont think so they adore Grace. 

i adore Grace! and she deserves to be an Angel more than anybody her time in PINK is enough . the problem here now is Lorena having almost the similar look to Grace and maybe Babs . Lo giving the like to that comment is almost saying she is coming . im worried about Grace tbfh. 

i like lorena tho but i prefer Grace.

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

I am very happy for Alexina. I really like her energy. She brings sexy and feminine. Finally a model that doesn't look like a teenager.

Sis...she has the personality of a 13 year old and is damn near 30. There is nothing sexy about her at all. She’s gorgeous, no doubt about that, but that’s about it if we’re being really honest. She lacks sex appeal because of how cringe she is.

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think that's part of the reason they gave her a contract b/c she appeals to a slightly older target and they are the ones who could afford VS' products.

Yes, the brand needs to diversify. With angels different from each other. I want to see Alexina and Barbara together there is a good alchemy between them.

Just now, Fuka said:

Yes, the brand needs to diversify. With angels different from each other. I want to see Alexina and Barbara together there is a good alchemy between them.

Babs and Alexina seem to get along and would be great combo. I know many people would disagree :laugh: