Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, jessicanicole said:

If we’re going to have 20 angels, then I hope we can add Riley, Kelsey, Lorena, Grace, and Yasmin. Angel contracts for everyone. 

YES to all of those choices!!!!

but holy shit VS, why so many? are Behati and Lily still Angels? I don't know. 

there is: Sara, LAis, Martha, Stella, Taylor, Romee, Barbara, Alexina....who am I forgetting?  (Elsa...)

oh I forgot Elsa. oops and I used to love her. 

13 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Alexina definitely has thick skin and good for her but what people think of her should be important to a brand, especially if she’s their spokesmodel. If someone isn’t received well and doesn’t sell well, it’s harder to justify the investment of a contract.

Of course it's important but social media can be a really twisted mirror. If you judge by youtube comments only you would think no brand would get any benefit from hiring the Hadids or Kendall Jenner, for example. :D Don't get me wrong, I have other favourite models who I think would do a better job for VS than Alexina, this doesn't make all the indignant comments about how VS dared hire someone other than [insert a favourite model] any less hilarious.

Instagram comments are their consumer base

Maybe that's why the company is in dire straits and have now decided to not always do what IG comments tell them to. :)

Sorry but this was the worst choice they have made. There was absolutely no point on making her an angel, she adds nothing to the brand. Barbara has the body and people went crazy with it and she's also very popular. But Alexina.... no comments. 

Also it's embarrassing for me seeing how the fashion industry has become so diverse these days and then seeing VS is a huge disappointment in 2019. Their lack of diversity is a shame and they deserved all the hate they get. They have models like Leomine, Yasmin, Aiden, Riley and more and they go for another white girl... 

2 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Maybe that's why the company is in dire straits and have now decided to not always do what IG comments tell them to. :)

VS has been ignoring most IG comments. The first time they’ve really listened to the comments was hiring Barbara as an angel and that was really well received. 

The list of bad decisions never ends with VS, and this one I hate with passion, I would have given an angel contract to a fish before her. Welcome Alexina to that train of bad decisions. Now I hope that Elsa and Candice get out of that ship so it can sink for good.

Just now, wintery said:

The list of bad decisions never ends with VS, and this one I hate with passion, I would have given an angel contract to a fish before her. Welcome Alexina to that train of bad decisions. Now I hope that Elsa and Candice get out of that ship so it can sink for good.

Imagine if both of them leave together so we won't have to keep up with VS anymore. A dream.

4 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

VS has been ignoring most IG comments.

Well, yeah, considering that most comments contradict each other, it's hard not to.

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Imagine if they gave Winnie a contract. The number of ppl with aneurysms... 

Imagine if they hired Kendall. The internet will break for real.

39 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Has an angel announcement ever had this much of a negative reaction? 

Chanel was definitely not popular. Also Karlie's anouncement was very bad received I remember, she was very thin back then and it came right after Miranda was dropped so people were mad.

8 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Imagine if both of them leave together so we won't have to keep up with VS anymore. A dream.

I'm going to start praying right now for that to happen