Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Here are some YT comments:

"She will be really bad spokesperson. She has awful akcent, i swear, i can only understand 20% of what she says"----ok, I agree with this. when she talks it sounds like she has mash potatoes in her mouth. I do like how happy she is, but I can't understand her that much either. 

"You have the chance to make many good models as an angel, like Grace Elizabeth or Imaan or Yasmin W. I thought you were going to make good choices after Barbara Palvin, but that redhead doesn’t have the right to be an iconic angel. Nothing bombshell vive. I'm sorry, but it's embarrassing"---this guy knows what's up.

"Alexina's crazy quirky personality just seems outa place with the rest of the Angels" She does seem out of place. I never thought about that, but yes this person is right. 

not many positive comments. poor girl. I do feel bad how disliked she is even though I wish she never ever worked for VS in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, bump said:

oh no not 15 Angels again...that was such a stupid decisions. I hope that doesn't happen again. 

"she has the appeal of a rock" yes, yes she does. 

Don't get me wrong tho, I personally don't like her but at least she adds something different to the line up (something that I would rather Cinthia to bring but something still).

At this point VS is like " you get an angel contract! YOU TOO! AND YOU! EVERYBODY! IT'S AN ANGEL CONTRACT PARTY!"

tenor.gif

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Don't get me wrong tho, I personally don't like her but at least she adds something different to the line up (something that I would rather Cinthia to bring but something still).

At this point VS is like " you get an angel contract! YOU TOO! AND YOU! EVERYBODY! IT'S AN ANGEL CONTRACT PARTY!"

tenor.gif

LOL :laugh:

you are great. I agree with every single thing you just wrote. 

3 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Has an angel announcement ever had this much of a negative reaction? 

I don't think so....Alexina is definitely being badly received...especially in comparison to Barbara's recent announcement. 

It must suck for Alexina because Barbarar was so thoroughly praised and welcomed by so many people....that was just what? last week? and now we have Alexina'a announcement, which I'm sure VS and her thought would be well received, but no...she is not. poor girl. 

2 minutes ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

So, we have Angel Alexina e no Angel Grace or Angel Lorena 🤬🤬🤬

Yep. I'm not surprised VS did this to us, but Grace should've had that contract...Lorena should definitely get one..I think she should work a bit longer, but I want both of them and not Alexina. boooooo

@Jack Shaftoe That's a good point. I've been looking through comments and some are really mean. what I honestly think about Alexina is not good at all, but I'm not going to bash her because my honest thoughts about her are super harsh. I'm glad she does have some people who like her. VS really likes her so that's nice. 

Alexina definitely has thick skin and good for her but what people think of her should be important to a brand, especially if she’s their spokesmodel. If someone isn’t received well and doesn’t sell well, it’s harder to justify the investment of a contract. Perhaps she’ll be more accepted as time goes on though. I’m not her biggest fan but I like her well enough so I’m curious to see how things go. 

don't think things are going to get better soon. I mean, some people still talk about the angels as the "new angels" in a kind of bad way even though it's been four years. Alexina will have it hard with the VS fans.

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Who said she cares? Boy, you're on bellazon. We bitch about everything, and if there's nothing to bitch about, we bitch about not having anything to bitch about.:rofl:

omg you are killing me today girl LOL :rofl:

I used to bitch about VS A LOT. They made some good decisions, but Alexina is not one of them. 

1 minute ago, jessicanicole said:

Alexina definitely has thick skin and good for her but what people think of her should be important to a brand, especially if she’s their spokesmodel. If someone isn’t received well and doesn’t sell well, it’s harder to justify the investment of a contract. Perhaps she’ll be more accepted as time goes on though. I’m not her biggest fan but I like her well enough so I’m curious to see how things go. 

I do agree what the customers/fans think and say is important. That's why I'm confused as to why VS is pushing her so much. I don't care that they like her, that's great. But the consumers do not, at least the majority do not. And I don't think she'll be accepted as time goes on. I think she'll be a Chanel Iman and leave the brand quickly because not many people like her. 

50 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Instagram comments are a cesspool. I sure hope no brand cares much about them because if they did they wouldn't do anything because 90% of the comments are petty complaints, lol.

Instagram comments are their consumer base. It’s pretty telling how poorly they did with this choice given the reaction from their fans. I just briefly glanced at the comments and there isn’t a single positive comment in the top batch. 

Alexina was the last model that should have gotten this contract. She was awful at the show, her photos are subpar, she’s a grown ass woman who acts like a 13 years old and she’s another white girl in the line up of white girls. 

32 minutes ago, nymphxa said:

I don't think she's a bad model, just average, but her personality is just... no. People were complaining about Josephine being cringy because she's always happy and smiling but at least she can talk and english isn't even her first language. 

[cue Alexina gargling rocks while gushing about how she has red hair]

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Alexina was the last model that should have gotten this contract. She was awful at the show, her photos are subpar, she’s a grown ass woman who acts like a 13 years old and she’s another white girl in the line up of white girls. 

[cue Alexina gargling rocks while gushing about how she has red hair]

oh my...you are making me laugh :rofl:

I don't think she can talk at all, she is a super shitty spokesmodel in my opinion. mash potato rock mouth. 

I can't help it. I'm trying to be nice about her, but she is terrible at talking.