Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I can't +1 this enough !!!!

The direspect was real in this ... Karolina, Gisele & Adriana were The Holy Trinity in VS and it doesn't matter how many hoes they cast, it'll never be anywhere as good as this. This was VS at its peak, its highest. GIVE ME THIS TRIO OR GIVE ME DEATH (and VS is now slowly dying)

In this essay I will 

PERIOD.

Some newest may be good and pretty, and all, but they can't hold a candle to them AT ALL. Specially Romee to Karolina, like, what?:rofl:

30 minutes ago, Syria said:

excuse me but some of the new angels are ten times prettier than Karolina or Gisele so I don't think it's disrespectful at all comparing them

I agree. I never thought Karolina was pretty and I still don't. Gisele, eh she's cool because she's a hardworker and has great hair, but I never liked her. 

@MarVSoh my...I have never heard of or seen that Hannah girl but she is gorgeous! I'm going to go have a look through her thread. thank you for posting about her! :Dinah:

I don't like the two PINK models (are they models? they sure don't look like it). I want Myrthe, Josie Canseco, Alannah Walton, Kelsey Merrit, and Maia Cotton for PINK. 

On 3/20/2019 at 8:51 AM, Mary17 said:

Exact. Dasha I like it, also samantha archibald and eniola abioro are working with VS Pink, I'd like to see more Josie C, Isilda M, Alannah W (It's beautiful), Myrthe B

we have basically the same list for our VS Pink choices lol I don't know who Isilda is so I'll have to look her up.  I don't like that Dasha girl at all, and IDK who the other two you mentioned are.

I think Behati and Candice will leave this year. Behati don't shoot for VS almost 3 year. Candice are doing well with her swim brand.She is focusing in this brand more . And VS seem don't have a good deal  to keep them. Grace ,Taylor , Barbara , Jasmine are the one who can present VS well.  

5 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Ughhhhh nooooo! Why VS??? Why???

lol i said the same

i can't understand how vs made her an angel instead of grace. i mean i'm not a big fan of grace either but at least she's a good model. maybe they offered her the contract but she rejected it for her hf career? idk i'm really disappointed rn

3 minutes ago, star2011 said:

The reactions in VS insta about Alexina aren’t good! Almost everyone doesn’t like her for an angel!

Instagram comments are a cesspool. I sure hope no brand cares much about them because if they did they wouldn't do anything because 90% of the comments are petty complaints, lol.