Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

42 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

I do not find them anything attractive, not even for Pink

There are better models that fit Pink... I don't know why they use insta-models that much.

Dasha Maletina is an example, I think she fits Pink very well... and also, all the models they used in the last show, why they don't use them?

Just now, willash said:

There are better models that fit Pink... I don't know why they use insta-models that much.

Dasha Maletina is an example, I think she fits Pink very well... and also, all the models they used in the last show, why they don't use them?

Exact. Dasha I like it, also samantha archibald and eniola abioro are working with VS Pink, I'd like to see more Josie C, Isilda M, Alannah W (It's beautiful), Myrthe B

Just now, claudiawilliams said:

same. the girl in the right is not even a model, i think. how tf did she get working with vs? and the other one... no comments

Your IG account says that they are wilhelmina models, really that agency has beautiful models that can work easily for pink and are new faces

29 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

Exact. Dasha I like it, also samantha archibald and eniola abioro are working with VS Pink, I'd like to see more Josie C, Isilda M, Alannah W (It's beautiful), Myrthe B

Your IG account says that they are wilhelmina models, really that agency has beautiful models that can work easily for pink and are new faces

i know the girl in the left is from wilhelmina, but i'm talking about the other one... she doesn't have any agency on her ig, but i searched her on google and she belongs to san diego model management, apparently. they have 4-5 photos of her and that's it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just now, claudiawilliams said:

i know the girl in the left is from wilhelmina, but i'm talking about the other one... she doesn't have any agency on her ig, but i searched her on google and she belongs to san diego model management, apparently. they have 4-5 photos of her and that's it 🤷🏻‍♀️

😕 I do not understand VS or will the photographer choose the models?

21 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

what do you all think about this girl? would you like to see her working with vs? (i'm not talking about the show but shooting with them)

2601596-big.thumb.jpeg.f4db7cc9e5ab72fd0b086bd639edfa82.jpeg2601598-big.thumb.jpeg.561915c30c38ed762d7727e9a88bfe38.jpeg2589427-big.thumb.jpeg.1be4d7a305c3e59db48beee669fcd70c.jpeg2910053-big.thumb.jpeg.28d454761de9bebc99dd1c4df17c7d69.jpeg43913259_1974315352865959_2001444329291422112_n.thumb.jpg.e6a64fbe8ac3907f3b641cbb1133e234.jpg

With a better hair stylist, I can easily see her shooting for VS. she’s absolutely stunning! How tall is she though? She seems pretty short and I’ve been on her IG before but unfortunately she’s an IG model...

27 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

With a better hair stylist, I can easily see her shooting for VS. she’s absolutely stunning! How tall is she though? She seems pretty short and I’ve been on her IG before but unfortunately she’s an IG model...

5'8 according to her agency. i know... but honestly, if we have lorena, we can have this girl. i think she has potential 

If VS Think Romee will stay and be the next Candice they are going to fail hard. they should be working with Hanna Edwinson at least for Pink and see how it goes. her eyes are amazing and has natural sex appeal , she the only one i see replacing CANDICE in the next years. 

362wvLO.jpg Ab40Zcr.jpg b86228c45e8cf6ea60b9fb60cc14840f_2951.jpg descarga (1).jpg zwf4uv.png

Edited by MarVS

44 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I beg your pardon? Put some respect on Karolina's name, thank you.:rofl:

I can't +1 this enough !!!!

The direspect was real in this ... Karolina, Gisele & Adriana were The Holy Trinity in VS and it doesn't matter how many hoes they cast, it'll never be anywhere as good as this. This was VS at its peak, its highest. GIVE ME THIS TRIO OR GIVE ME DEATH (and VS is now slowly dying)

CFHTxy0O_t.jpg i7yETZRq_t.jpg qRi1sd6r_t.jpg 6r9vkPDN_t.png ww94KOxm_t.jpg JrvkoSwE_t.jpg sjoItjYR_t.jpg OHQRWBXh_t.jpg pL83JPTz_t.jpg 9EmihjVl_t.jpg ENfZ5Fzv_t.jpg vy3MvGr9_t.jpg sXS1efdo_t.jpg q14Blhk6_t.jpg echBiTnI_t.jpg 7Btnx2Ip_t.jpg v5I2plKz_t.jpg tkKrMPKn_t.jpg EjqsjwyY_t.jpg 4zmvizj8_t.jpg Z0obIiRu_t.jpg LjnhCNQ0_t.jpg SZ7he4ui_t.jpeg Z3Gm8XKy_t.jpg OTFLhGCk_t.jpg FbFoEFoq_t.jpg i8vw5HaD_t.jpg jVK05p10_t.jpg Prky0nt7_t.jpg wFbFN9eL_t.png RI31PBht_t.jpg pX5FVjzZ_t.jpg yiX91QTc_t.jpg DC3f3k1r_t.jpg 2WlDYl96_t.jpg oEGbguOQ_t.jpg Qm9nR1Oi_t.jpg

In this essay I will