Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

OMG

I can't believe Barbara is an Angel!!!!

I always wanted this happened but didn't think it would....at least not for a while, if ever. 

She is my favorite Angel. I can actually say that now. Candice is now #2, Lily is now #3 because Barbara is #1! yay!

I really think they should differ between the old and new angels. Candice, Bee and Lais have a more mature and sexier appearance, while the other angels look way younger and not that sexy.

Use the old angels for an older audicience and the new angels for young adults/teens. 

16 minutes ago, willash said:

I really think they should differ between the old and new angels. Candice, Bee and Lais have a more mature and sexier appearance, while the other angels look way younger and not that sexy.

Use the old angels for an older audicience and the new angels for young adults/teens. 

you read my mind. That's a very good idea.

10 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I like that lineup, I would add Jasmine and I would take Kelsey out. The blonde can still be Elsa for a year but maybe, I do not have another blonde in mind.
I would love to see a photo session with Barbara, Sara and Taylor (being realistic I do not think it will happen)

Agreed. Take Kelsey out, Jasmine should DEF be in that lineup and for a blonde, I’d replace Elsa with Frida by far :wub6yh2cm:

7 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Agreed. Take Kelsey out, Jasmine should DEF be in that lineup and for a blonde, I’d replace Elsa with Frida by far :wub6yh2cm:

It occurred to me that if they brought Barbara back, they could do the same with Bregje ? (I know I'm dreaming a lot) between 2011 and 2012 I really thought I would be turned into an angel

Random Angel Thoughts: 

-I would take Grace as an Angel, but not Lorena just yet. I want to see more of her work first but I do think she is gorgeous and I would love for her to continue with VS.

-I am so happy Barbara got location shoots. I hope they keep using location shoots as everyone is sick of white-wall. 

-I want Aiden to become an Angel eventually as well. Not just yet, but at some point.

-NO to Alexina being an Angel, but I have said enough about her in the past so I'll shut my mouth now. I vote for Cintia Dicker in place of Alexina. 

-My ideal Angel lineup for the near future would be : Barbara, Taylor, Jasmine, Aiden, Josephine, and Grace....Lorena on stand by with Kelsey for PINK. 

-I'm happy to see Adriana leave, I never liked her very much but Lily being gone is so sad!!! She was one of my favorites. but good luck to both of them!!

-I am over Elsa and Romee, like I think I'm officially done being their fan. and I never liked Lais, Stella, Martha, or Sara.

-Is there another Angel I'm forgetting? There were so many at one point that I can't remember who else I could mention LOL

-I also do NOT like Sofie's pictures, at all. She was fun in the show but in my opinion, she is not pretty at all...her face is off-putting . 

-Whoever said Maya and Megan look the same...you are so right!!! I can't tell which is which...BORING

2 minutes ago, Fuka said:

Still no Asian or new women of colors among the angels. For me with Barbara there is always the same problem of diversity in the angels.

I do wish they had an Asian Angel. I like Ming and I wish she was chosen as an Angel. Barbara is my favorite model though, so I'm glad she got the spot before anyone else. Now I would like them to add Ming and Aiden and Grace. 

As for WOC, I would LOVE Aiden to become and Angel. As for current Angels, I adore Jasmine, but am not a an of Lais. However, I am glad VS has 2 WOC models and I am happy for both Jasmine and Lais for being as successful as they are. Both of them definitely deserved the FB and I am very pleased with that. 

I would love to have had Jourdan Dunn as an Angel, but I know that is impossible. Even when she was working with VS, I knew she wouldn't get far with them. 

If VS plans to enter two more angels, I hope it's Shanina and Leomie. They are totally different girls (in facial features) from what is always seen in VS. It would be a good start for VS to stop introducing the same ''babyfaced'' type and bring girls with sex appeal as they used to be.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:45 AM, nartneit said:

Can someone please tell me Barbara’s history with VS? Was she not their “ideal” angel in 2012 and never let her walk again until now? 

If my mind has this correct, here’s what I remember. Please feel free to correct this! 

Barbara was poised to become their “It Girl” after the VSFS 2012. They were certainly grooming her for it that year! 

Michael Bay featured her in the Holiday commercials. There was some good things said about her during that time too. 

Then, Young Master Bieber performed the show and there were tons of rumors and blind  gossip started popping up almost everywhere that Barbara broke Selina and Young Master Bieber up. There were twitter fights all over the place, her name kept popping up in the rags as well during the next year(?). 

Im not sure that was the reason she was dropped, but it happened. 

There was a lot of parting going on, she was sowing some wild seeds for a while afterwards. I read that she was really young when she walked the show(?).

So, in my unprofessional opinion is that 1) VS wanted to wait for her to mature. And 2) She’s been on fire with the SI shoots. So, that means she’s more bankable name now. 

As as I stated at the beginning, if I’m in error on any of this, please correct me.

17 hours ago, Mary17 said:

It occurred to me that if they brought Barbara back, they could do the same with Bregje ? (I know I'm dreaming a lot) between 2011 and 2012 I really thought I would be turned into an angel

Yes yes yes Bregje has a hot body, she’s sexy, compare to the other are more adolescent. Bregje looks more womanly, sensuality, she is my favorite blonde model. I like Frida too, but she is to skinny for my taste. But she can pose sexy and look hot. I prefer frida  over Alexina. Another blonde I like is Vita she is hot, and her booty is nice and sexy. Latina girls are sexy especially the colombianas. They are curvy. Sara Orrego, Catalina Otalvaro, Daniela Lopez (before she lost the weight), Carla Ossa, and many more.

13 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

If VS plans to enter two more angels, I hope it's Shanina and Leomie. They are totally different girls (in facial features) from what is always seen in VS. It would be a good start for VS to stop introducing the same ''babyfaced'' type and bring girls with sex appeal as they used to be.

I completely agree with you. I love Leomie!!! I want her to be an Angel but I always forget about her becasue she doesn't seem to work with VS a lot, except for the show. She would actually be the next Angel I would pick. Shanina is beautiful and definitely has the mature sex appeal, but does she work for them any? If not, VS needs to have both of these girls start working with them. 

I do like baby face models though, but VS needs to back off on that for now. Megan and Maya look the same and they look quite young. But I love Miranda Kerr and Barbara Palvin (and Edie Sedgwick, my avatar who also has a babyface), but I would like to see stronger and more mature women back in VS. 

For the next few Angels, I want: 

1)Leomie

2)Grace

3)Aiden

4)Ming

5)Lorena

12 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

If my mind has this correct, here’s what I remember. Please feel free to correct this! 

Barbara was poised to become their “It Girl” after the VSFS 2012. They were certainly grooming her for it that year! 

Michael Bay featured her in the Holiday commercials. There was some good things said about her during that time too. 

Then, Young Master Bieber performed the show and there were tons of rumors and blind  gossip started popping up almost everywhere that Barbara broke Selina and Young Master Bieber up. There were twitter fights all over the place, her name kept popping up in the rags as well during the next year(?). 

Im not sure that was the reason she was dropped, but it happened. 

There was a lot of parting going on, she was sowing some wild seeds for a while afterwards. I read that she was really young when she walked the show(?).

So, in my unprofessional opinion is that 1) VS wanted to wait for her to mature. And 2) She’s been on fire with the SI shoots. So, that means she’s more bankable name now. 

As as I stated at the beginning, if I’m in error on any of this, please correct me.

I also remember hearing that she was only contracted for a day for either Swim or the Holiday shoot, but the photographer (I think Bay) had her stay for multiple days and for multiple pictures. She also had her own "Introduction" video from VS that was ALL about her, just her. That made a lot of people think, including the wings and closing a section, that she was going to be the next Angel even though she was only 19 I think. 

She got wings and closed a section in the 2012, which was the only one she has done until this year. That is impressive for an 18-19 year old to close a section with giant candy cane wings.

Most people on here, including myself thought she was going to be the next Angel. But I agree with everything CandleVixen posted as to why Barbara was dropped or left VS, we don't know if she was fired or her contract not renewed or if she chose to stop working with them. she started partying it up and looking terrible (blonde-red straw like hair and dark eye bags, there are a lot of pictures like this starting around 2013-2014). Thank god she got herself shaped back up and is looking mature, professional, and beautiful now! 

On 3/15/2019 at 2:45 PM, nartneit said:

Can someone please tell me Barbara’s history with VS? Was she not their “ideal” angel in 2012 and never let her walk again until now? 

Maybe this helps explain?

On 2/18/2018 at 1:06 AM, Clauds said:

Im 99% sure the model is Barbara Palvin and this would explain why she went from nearly an Angel to completely MIA in a matter of months. IIRC all her shoots for VS designer collection were with Kadel and she was 18 at the time meaning she had just finished high school ... We also know Barbara went through a phase of hard partying so that adds up too. 

I don't know if there is any truth to it, but there were some rumors around the time "Kadel" case was brought up in the media.

17 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Maybe this helps explain?

I don't know if there is any truth to it, but there were some rumors around the time "Kadel" case was brought up in the media.

I can't believe I forgot about that! yes, that could definitely be a reason the VS and Barbara parted ways. I forgot who the photographer was, but I remember hearing about that. 

6 hours ago, bump said:

I completely agree with you. I love Leomie!!! I want her to be an Angel but I always forget about her becasue she doesn't seem to work with VS a lot, except for the show. She would actually be the next Angel I would pick. Shanina is beautiful and definitely has the mature sex appeal, but does she work for them any? If not, VS needs to have both of these girls start working with them. 

I do like baby face models though, but VS needs to back off on that for now. Megan and Maya look the same and they look quite young. But I love Miranda Kerr and Barbara Palvin (and Edie Sedgwick, my avatar who also has a babyface), but I would like to see stronger and more mature women back in VS. 

For the next few Angels, I want: 

1)Leomie

2)Grace

3)Aiden

4)Ming

5)Lorena

Yeah, it's hard for them to hire these girls for the time being. I hope they offer you some jobs soon.
I also love the babyfaced girls but I think VS has been hiring many girls with these same traits for a long time and the initial purpose of VS has been lost