Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yea for Barbara! I’m happy to see her with Wings. :MLA:

I kind of hope that they keep Stella around and shoot she and Barbara together. 

I do believe that @ivancica is correct about her outfit at auditions is the same one she’s wearying in the announcement video. It seems to me that her English is better. I guess anyone would, especially in 7 years. 

My mind is jumbled up so I’ll end this here. 

IDK where the rumor of another Angel announcement happening today came from? I think VS would let at least a week between announcements so Barbara can soak up in all the press

It was about time they made Palvin an angel. Why they took so long? Were they really waiting for Adriana to leave. The perfect line up would be Palvin, Sara, Taylor, Lorena, Lais, Grace, Kelsey and a blonde. 

For the other girls they have to go. 

Ps. They can make Palvin a red head, she looks great w/ dark red hair. 

1 hour ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

It was about time they made Palvin an angel. Why they took so long? Were they really waiting for Adriana to leave. The perfect line up would be Palvin, Sara, Taylor, Lorena, Lais, Grace, Kelsey and a blonde. 

For the other girls they have to go. 

Ps. They can make Palvin a red head, she looks great w/ dark red hair. 

I like that lineup, I would add Jasmine and I would take Kelsey out. The blonde can still be Elsa for a year but maybe, I do not have another blonde in mind.
I would love to see a photo session with Barbara, Sara and Taylor (being realistic I do not think it will happen)