Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

no please, no lameka or alexina, if you really add to an angel more than grace or maybe kelsey merrit

If they add another angel it will be Lorena hands down. Nobody liked or warmed up to Lameka or Alexina plus Lorena has the "career glow."

26 minutes ago, Clauds said:

GIRL. If they can have Candice, Elsa, Romee, Stella and Martha at the same damn time I can well have Lorena, Grace and Barbara together :rofl: I mean I've been waiting for Ming to be announced as an angel for years but I guess that ship has (sadly) sailed already.

I'd love Riley Montana, Herieth Paul, Gizele Oliveira, Kelly Gale, Yasmin, Kelsey or Duckie Thot but none of them seem to be candidates being realistic ... HOWEVER, VS passing on Leomie Anderson is a tragedy, she'd be just perfect.

I just want them to cut most of these girls instead of getting a bloated line up again. :cry:  Like at least when they announced the 10 NA’s they had some WOC included in that. 

Obviously I want Lo and Grace on the team, but cut Martha, Stella, Bee first and also get some WOC in there. 

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

If they add another angel it will be Lorena hands down. Nobody liked or warmed up to Lameka or Alexina plus Lorena has the "career glow."

Lorena I like it, it would also be a great addition. By the way Barbara has congratulated her and welcomed the family of angels, Sara, Romee, Elsa and I think Matha, so I doubt that in addition to Lily and Adriana, someone else will leave.

So excited Barbara is an angel! I think she's a breath of fresh air to the lineup. I'm crossing my fingers Grace is the next model they announce. I'm curious to see if over the next few years as angels leave if they'll sign the a new girl for each one that does or whittle down the lineup size. 

16 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

I doubt that in addition to Lily and Adriana, someone else will leave.

Well that is unfortunate...not gunning for woman to be fired or let go but the brand needs serious revamping. They are focusing on the wrong things. The angels concept worked when supermodels existed but supermodels don't exist anymore....and I mean Golden Era supermodels.

2 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Well that is unfortunate...not gunning for woman to be fired or let go but the brand needs serious revamping. They are focusing on the wrong things. The angels concept worked when supermodels existed but supermodels don't exist anymore....and I mean Golden Era supermodels.

Totally according to you.

Is it confirmed that Barbara isn’t the only new angel in the lineup?

If we’re getting another one, my bet is on Grace - although, ideally, I’d love to see Sui and Ming as... ACTUAL angels, and have some of the current contracted Angels taken out *ahem* Martha *ahem*.

Spoiler

If we have a redhead before an East Asian angel, I’m actually rioting.

Just now, claudiawilliams said:

am i the only one who would like to see alanna arrington? even though that's impossible 😅

She should’ve been a Pink spokesmodel starting in 2016 and advanced her way into the mainline the same way Grace did. Maggie has no future working for the mainline, just like Rachel.

23 minutes ago, naomi said:

She should’ve been a Pink spokesmodel starting in 2016 and advanced her way into the mainline the same way Grace did. Maggie has no future working for the mainline, just like Rachel.

PREACH. Alanna is IMO, too youthful for VS and needs to grow into herself, but she'd be perfect for Pink and then mainline like Bee, Elsa and Grace

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Well since they brought back Barbara then they can bring back Cintia Dicker and leave Alexina all together. 

+100000000000000

43 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

am i the only one who would like to see alanna arrington? even though that's impossible 😅

Alana I love it, I loved that it was on the main line in the show last year with everything and its wing shaped like a penis.

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

PREACH. Alanna is IMO, too youthful for VS and needs to grow into herself, but she'd be perfect for Pink and then mainline like Bee, Elsa and Grace

Would it still be a possibility?