Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

34 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

They said another Angel will be revealed tomorrow which most likely is Grace E. Then again VS is full of surprises so I wouldn’t even rule out Alexina, Lameka or even Lorena tbh

Where did they say that? Hope it’s Grace! I’m glad Barbara (and hopefully Grace) has been added, but they have way too many Angels 

Let Stella, Romee and Martha go, please. I think the girls that would be with Barbara are more than great at the moment. (We don't need Grace or anyone else)
Although I feel that Barbara may begin to lose weight soon, I'm happy for her. It is seen that this has been a dream for her for years so I hope and she can do a lot for the company.

Since the moment I saw her back working for them I was sure she would become and Angel. After how they treated her in 2012, I was sure she wasn't back for nothing. So this news has me happy but at the same time for me it was kinda predictable.

I don't know, I'm happy for her but she doesn't need VS to be famous, it's VS who needs her fame and popularity. I just hope she doesn't get too skinny for them because she would become like all the other models out there and she would lose her main feature that has made her particular.

41 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

They said another Angel will be revealed tomorrow which most likely is Grace E. Then again VS is full of surprises so I wouldn’t even rule out Alexina, Lameka or even Lorena tbh

what who said that

Y'all saying this as if Barbara is the biggest model in the world. Sure it will publicity while it is fresh but it will die down like it did with every other girl. I love Barbara and because of it I didn't want her to be made an angel, VS is going down, not because of the models, it's because quality of the product, prices and bad marketing. Models cannot save that. And Barbara was going is such a good path on her career and VS is a major career killer if you're no careful enough, but so is SI, both can either make you or break you, but we'll how this goes.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Barbara being finally signed as an Angel is the best thing VS has done in years! Now sign Grace and Lorena as well, and make the lineup be those three + Elsa, Lais and Taylor and we have gold! 

As much as I love Grace and Lorena, signing three similar brunette white girls at the same time is the last thing they need atm. They’re not going to really add anything to the current line up of 12 (?) girls unless they make some cuts.   

If they do end announcing some more girls, I hope they bring some more diversity into the line up. 

28 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

As much as I love Grace and Lorena, signing three similar brunette white girls at the same time is the last thing they need atm. They’re not going to really add anything to the current line up of 12 (?) girls unless they make some cuts.   

If they do end announcing some more girls, I hope they bring some more diversity into the line up. 

GIRL. If they can have Candice, Elsa, Romee, Stella and Martha at the same damn time I can well have Lorena, Grace and Barbara together :rofl: I mean I've been waiting for Ming to be announced as an angel for years but I guess that ship has (sadly) sailed already.

I'd love Riley Montana, Herieth Paul, Gizele Oliveira, Kelly Gale, Yasmin, Kelsey or Duckie Thot but none of them seem to be candidates being realistic ... HOWEVER, VS passing on Leomie Anderson is a tragedy, she'd be just perfect.

3 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

this probably means nothing, but after vs announcing barbara being an angel, it's weird to me that besides her (because when vs uploaded this vs, barbara wasn't an angel yet if you know what i mean), the only non-angel is grace. maybe it's because she's the pink spokesmodel ? but idk

Stella is dryyyyyy (gorgeous though). 

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

VS needs Babs  and not Babs VS. remenber that folks! .... so thats a smart move after all those shiity moves .

+1

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

Watch Babs open this year show periodtttttt

+1

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

GIRL. If they can have Candice, Elsa, Romee, Stella and Martha at the same damn time I can well have Lorena, Grace and Barbara together :rofl: I mean I've been waiting for Ming to be announced as an angel for years but I guess that ship has (sadly) sailed already.

:yes:

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

where did he say it? they answered someone in ig or twitter?

Although this is WAY too sexy for VS....can we bring back budget and sexy to the brand/marketing campaigns......instead of adding more 6 figure angel contracts that take away from product design and marketing campaigns in the future. I know Barbara's contract is not worth millions or anywhere near it. Def. under 300K....but then adding 2-3 more is like 600K-900K that could go to something else.

SN: I would die internally if Lameka became an angel.

6 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Although this is WAY too sexy for VS....can we bring back budget and sexy to the brand/marketing campaigns......instead of adding more 6 figure angel contracts that take away from product design and marketing campaigns in the future. I know Barbara's contract is not worth millions or anywhere near it. Def. under 300K....but then adding 2-3 more is like 600K-900K that could go to something else.

SN: I would die internally if Lameka became an angel.

I’m not sure what I watched but I LOVED it. It was creative, fun, addictive and sexy (and not Male gazey I felt, but of course people may differ). The asían girl was gorgeous as was the black girl with the blonde hair - side note, have y’all seen Sharan Diniz with short black hair? I was never too bothered about her but she’s looking WOW

27D9DDA2-95F8-4EEC-8B32-E2F40A480ACB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Watch them add Lameka as their new woc angel, WICH WOULD BE A VERY BAD DECISION CUZ SHE IS NOT A GOOD MODEL. But again, they have martha and romee as angel aswell, so who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️

no please, no lameka or alexina, if you really add to an angel more than grace or maybe kelsey merrit