Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

Same. Seems a bit like an inclusiveness move, but since it looks like this has been in the works/in place since castings took place, I'm not totally sure if it is. 

They knew about peoples opinion about her reject, and they knew what would spark if she was casted again, they knew it would bring press, and they knew if they made her an angel that press would be huge. Plus the public is not very happy with VS, Barbara as an angel is going to make them more happy

I’m happy for Barbara and I think the public will take well to her.

As for Grace, I still think it’s a possibility. She’s got high fashion success with commercial appeal and VS tripped over themselves with Karlie who was in a similar stage of her career. Though with the addition of Barbara, not so sure they’ll be announcing her as an angel any time soon unless there are additional current angels leaving. But crossing my fingers. 

this probably means nothing, but after vs announcing barbara being an angel, it's weird to me that besides her (because when vs uploaded this vs, barbara wasn't an angel yet if you know what i mean), the only non-angel is grace. maybe it's because she's the pink spokesmodel ? but idk

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Barbara being finally signed as an Angel is the best thing VS has done in years! Now sign Grace and Lorena as well, and make the lineup be those three + Elsa, Lais and Taylor and we have gold! 

The odds are she was signed in December (I'm willing to bet she was signed due to how popular her comeback was after the show) but they just announced it now, it's always like this, contracts are signed months in advance. 

I miss a few days of this thread and watch some excellent news, I really love Barbara, I did not see her as an angel so soon but we all know what this movement was due to, I love that we see some curves, even if VS contract Barbara I think it's a little out of place for plus size girls because Barbara is not big.

On the other hand I would love to see a couple of girls out, because there are still many angels, I hope Martha and Romee hang their wings, Stella so I see it does not go anywhere so I resign myself to having to see it. 

I think we'll have to wait a year for Grace to become Angel? I hope Alexina stays where this is but because of me she can stop working with VS.