Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I love Ophelie Guillermand, makes me miss the time where we had Ophelie, Jac, Andreea mixed in with the current angels for VS swim...I think it was 2015 swim one of my favorite campaigns from VS. Simple but nice mix of girls and I really liked the color grading and retouching of the images.

37 minutes ago, BenByunghun said:

I love Ophelie Guillermand, makes me miss the time where we had Ophelie, Jac, Andreea mixed in with the current angels for VS swim...I think it was 2015 swim one of my favorite campaigns from VS. Simple but nice mix of girls and I really liked the color grading and retouching of the images.

ITA.

I just posted about that a few days ago.

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I’m gonna assume her Angel contract was renewed at this point, which kind of surprised me. I know it’s pretty well assumed Elsa signed before the other NA, but the rest of the group signed around February right? So the renewals/cuts will have most likely been decided by now?

It was too good to be true, we're stuck with VS for god only knows how long :rofl: At this point, I think everyone is staying? Adriana and Lily are both gone, I don't think VS will want to lose anyone else

Thank you @Bettina Saw-Morgan.

The swimsuits this year are ugly. I used to love VS products but even recently their yoga pants have become ugly. .

At least I like some of the models they're using. That's a change for me because for a bit there I thought they were using some awfully ugly models.... but I really like Lorena, I ADORE Barbara nad Aiden, Megan and Maya are ok too.

I'm ready for Martha, Stella, Lais, and Sara to leave and Barbara and Aiden to become Angels. 

16 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

The solid colors are cute but I'm not a fan of most of the prints.

Yeah, I agree. Most of them are childish looking. Now there's nothing wrong with being childish at times and having fun, but I don't want to look like a child at the age I am lol

That red-orange leopard one is particularly ugly. 

Poor Jasmine for having to wear that crap. Aiden's suit isn't much better. Grace's blue print one is ok, but only because I LOVE that shade of blue. I would've prefered it without the print though. 

On 3/8/2019 at 5:55 AM, BenByunghun said:

Yes, me too ❤

2 hours ago, bump said:

That red-orange leopard one is particularly ugly. 

Poor Jasmine for having to wear that crap. Aiden's suit isn't much better. Grace's blue print one is ok, but only because I LOVE that shade of blue. I would've prefered it without the print though. 

+1