Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

I think most of the angels are safe for at least two more years. And adding more angels now will be... too much.

I am not saying that more angels are going to be added with all the angels safe, I say it in case they decide between April and May not to renew any contract or one of the girls decides to leave (I do not think it happens but I would love it to happen)

On 3/4/2019 at 8:19 PM, toodarnhot said:

Actually, it could depend on the contract. It’s possible the non-compete isn’t from VS end. S&S could potentially have a non-compete for other swim campaigns during the duration of their campaign, where as I can’t see Dillard’s bothering with their catalog girls. Not saying that is the case, but it’s not unreasonable either. 

Pretty much. People forget that these campaigns were shot months ago, with the contracts having been signed probably weeks or months before they were shot so I can see both brands Penshoppe and S&S having non-compete contracts, not for VS but swim as a whole and since the angel contracts didn't include swim anymore then the girls can't do VS until their other swim contracts are over, then they may add swim to their VS contracts but probably they'll get to ask VS for more money.

The same happened when they launched beauty, Adriana wasn't part of it because she was with Maybelline, she then signed with VS Beauty once her Maybelline contract was over and IIRC this is when Dri started to make a shit ton of money with VS, then VS dropped beauty and Adriana went back to Maybelline becaushe she really is that bitch who has multiple big  contracts at once :rofl:

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The same happened when they launched beauty, Adriana wasn't part of it because she was with Maybelline, she then signed with VS Beauty once her Maybelline contract was over and IIRC this is when Dri started to make a shit ton of money with VS, then VS dropped beauty and Adriana went back to Maybelline becaushe she really is that bitch who has multiple big  contracts at once :rofl:

:stormy:

Hopefully this new ceo can save VS disaster. I like the Livy collection. VS needs to step up in their sale there is so many competitions especially this generation that you can buy anything online. I can give you list of many brand of lingerie we have For love and lemon, Fredericks Hollywood, La Perla, La Senza, Intimissimi, gooseberry intimates, Incanto, Calzedonia, hunkenmoller, leonisa, adore me, and many more the list goes on, they all doing pretty well. VS is closing 53 stores this year. That’s sad. Couldn’t afford a decent VS holiday commercial, they’re going down. 

I am still waiting for a Latina angel. 

I wouldn't say VS closing 53 stores is as awful as everyone is making it seem, every single major company is closing a lot of stores because honestly, who even goes shopping to stores anymore? It's all about online shopping these days, which is also cheaper from brands because less stores = less employees you have to pay. What truly matters is having a good website, easy to use and good, fast shipping. 

Is VS doing bad? Yes. However, I don't think the physical stores closing is a major sign of it, heck even Target is also closing stores left and right and I think hell will freeze before Target goes bankrupt

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I wouldn't say VS closing 53 stores is as awful as everyone is making it seem, every single major company is closing a lot of stores because honestly, who even goes shopping to stores anymore? It's all about online shopping these days, which is also cheaper from brands because less stores = less employees you have to pay. What truly matters is having a good website, easy to use and good, fast shipping. 

Is VS doing bad? Yes. However, I don't think the physical stores closing is a major sign of it, heck even Target is also closing stores left and right and I think hell will freeze before Target goes bankrupt

Great point. It did skip my mind that everything is done on the internet these days

14 hours ago, wintery said:

i'm missing the wow factor in those photos

and not a fan huge of the swimsuits either 

I so agree. This are so bland. 

I was so excited about swim being back but these are not what I had in mind. 

I am losing my interest in VS and that sucks because I really enjoy BZ and talkign to you all.I will continue to do so but I just don't care like I used to. 

I Wonder how much longer VS is going to be relevant. People seem to care less and less about them, their models, and their products. Other companies have better stuff and it's just becoming more and more apparent. 

I’m gonna assume her Angel contract was renewed at this point, which kind of surprised me. I know it’s pretty well assumed Elsa signed before the other NA, but the rest of the group signed around February right? So the renewals/cuts will have most likely been decided by now?