Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I find it hard to see these girls for the Swim line. I can settle for Jo, Jas, Lais and maybe Elsa, but I can not stomach seeing some girls, not angels modeling these clothes. The only girl without a contract that I really loved seeing for Swim was Barbara P. She did some wonderful pictures a few years ago.

12 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

Lorena's left hip looks so awkward, like jutting out and with my bad eyesight, it kinda made her look like she had something sticking out of her stomach like an awkward baby bump or a tumor. :ninja: Honestly, the only one catching my attention is Grace. 

+1 :ph34r: Maya's arms I do not understand yet.

9 hours ago, ticktock said:

excellent duo I love both of them. Lais face makes me laugh, she is like I really have to point out that my girls are together? Is not that obvious? and Elsa still has something of her funny attitude when working with VS Pink inside her. The commercial is not sexy at all. Enjoy seeing two of my favorite models together so Thank you VS.

20 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

I find it hard to see these girls for the Swim line. I can settle for Jo, Jas, Lais and maybe Elsa, but I can not stomach seeing some girls, not angels modeling these clothes. The only girl without a contract that I really loved seeing for Swim was Barbara P. She did some wonderful pictures a few years ago.

oh man I agree with this!!!!!!

Lorena is ok for swim, but I like models like Miranda, Behati, Candice...they had some serious/sexy face swim pictures, but they also had a lot of smiling, fun, bright and happy pictures

Barbara's Swim pictures all had  a serious vibe to them, but she looked soooo beautiful that I didn't care, she is my favorite for Swim and she only shot like 5 pictures or something. 

In my opinion

Favorites for Swim/ Who I want for Swim (past and present): (yes I know some of these are impossible, it's just my wish list)

Candice              Erin          Cintia

Behati               Miranda    Maggie 

Romee             Doutzen     Ming

Jasmine         Lily           Gizele O

Barbara         Elsa                 Kelsey     Lorena

Grace          Alessandra      Aiden    Jourdan D (i know it won't happen)

Didn't like for swim/don't want for swim (past and present):

Adriana                          Edita                                 Gisele                                    Sara

Rosie                             emmanuela                      Karolina                                    Jac

Lindsey                         Alexina                                 Marissa                                 Martha

Stella                             Karlie                                  Vita                                    Izabel

Lais                               Kelly G                             Josephien (love her for other stuff)

10 hours ago, shver said:

was Taylor with any of the other angels at the Oscars parties? it seems like all of the other angels were together somewhat except her 🤔

Jo, Lais, Jasmine, and Martha were all sent to the Oscar parties by VS, which is why they were together. 

Taylor(Ralph Lauren), Stella(Versace), and Elsa(Dunno, maybe the jewelry company she was wearing) attended solo/with a different “sponsor.”  Edit: And Sara(Armani). Forgot about her again.