Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

24 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Martha was never this thin tho, right now she looks thinner in a sick way. One thing is checkbones ut you can literally see every bone is her chest.

I recently made profiles of each angel, and check the thread of each one from page 1 until now (I'm crazy I know) and in fact those bones have always been noticed, as always has been very thin but you can you are right and now this thinner, that is the power that VS has to make the models obsess badly and want to be sticks, you can say Elsa, Vita S, Kelly G, Bridget M and a couple more.

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Cheekbones are a big one. Vanity Fair last year vs this year. She’s definitely lost weight in her face. Her legs during her walk at Rosa Cha are quite noticeable imo. 

90902378-03D7-4B19-BE38-1B06AD43BDBD.jpeg

I'm surprised now, do not expect it to be so much the difference, also looks much older than about 36 years, wow.

Another reason why VS has lost so many customers and fame for some time. Now I understand a little to those people who spoke about the line so sickly VS has to hire extremely thin models and the little diversity they really have. They want to make them see that they hire models like Barbara P. to denote the idea that they are open to ''real females body'' but the truth is that if they give Barbara a contract as an angel, they can make her lose a lot of weight.

31 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Another reason why VS has lost so many customers and fame for some time. Now I understand a little to those people who spoke about the line so sickly VS has to hire extremely thin models and the little diversity they really have. They want to make them see that they hire models like Barbara P. to denote the idea that they are open to ''real females body'' but the truth is that if they give Barbara a contract as an angel, they can make her lose a lot of weight.

+1 

Get ready to see Marta with the FB this year, after seeing her opening a segment with wings and closing a second segment with wings can also mean that this year will have something important, I hope to be VERY wrong but I have that little intuition. But she is perhaps Jojo, and they will care little about Behati's 12 years with the brand.

Everytime we go back to the weight discussion I get 2011 Candice in that swim event (you know what event I'm speaking of) and I remember why I'll never forgive VS for that. Candice is thin but she isn't THAT thin, that was a scary time.

I don't see them giving the FB to another blonde angel this soon, a brunnette is getting it for sure.

45 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Everytime we go back to the weight discussion I get 2011 Candice in that swim event (you know what event I'm speaking of) and I remember why I'll never forgive VS for that. Candice is thin but she isn't THAT thin, that was a scary time.

That was just so so incredibly wrong and sad to see, however it wasn't VS that asked her to lose weight, IIR Candice said VS peeps actually told her she needed to put on some weight back. Everyone needs to understand that it's not just VS asking these women to lose weight, Lais, Josephine and Jasmine haven't dropped a pound, Romee and Taylor actually gained weight after VS. Rosie never lost any weight either, neither did Adriana, Lily or Alessandra. In some cases like Elsa and Candice I think VS gives them popularity and opened doors for them that they couldn't have gotten into without VS, and in order to get those HF gigs they have to drop the weight. It's not just VS asking models to lose weight, especially with their Angels, if they wanted them to be smaller so bad then they wouldn't have contracted them in the first place :idk:

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

That was just so so incredibly wrong and sad to see, however it wasn't VS that asked her to lose weight, IIR Candice said VS peeps actually told her she needed to put on some weight back. Everyone needs to understand that it's not just VS asking these women to lose weight, Lais, Josephine and Jasmine haven't dropped a pound, Romee and Taylor actually gained weight after VS. Rosie never lost any weight either, neither did Adriana, Lily or Alessandra. In some cases like Elsa and Candice I think VS gives them popularity and opened doors for them that they couldn't have gotten into without VS, and in order to get those HF gigs they have to drop the weight. It's not just VS asking models to lose weight, especially with their Angels, if they wanted them to be smaller so bad then they wouldn't have contracted them in the first place :idk:

I do feel that VS has some fault, rather Monica or Sophia that we have already seen interviews where they have made misplaced comments about more curvilinear models. Monica LOVED Karlie and she is very thin. As for Romee and Taylor more than gain weight I feel that their bodies just finished developing, they finished growing, sorry I do not know how to explain it. I return to the case of Vita S. she only walked in VS once she was extremely thin, the same happened with Bridget M. I see those cases and I can not avoid relating it.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Everytime we go back to the weight discussion I get 2011 Candice in that swim event (you know what event I'm speaking of)

Yes I sure do!! That's when I was a big fan of Candice and I was SHOCKED. oh my she looked so bad. I am glad she got healthy again. 

3 hours ago, Mary17 said:

Get ready to see Marta with the FB this year, after seeing her opening a segment with wings and closing a second segment with wings can also mean that this year will have something important, I hope to be VERY wrong but I have that little intuition. But she is perhaps Jojo, and they will care little about Behati's 12 years with the brand.

I think Martha is getting it, too. She deserves it, but I wanted Behati to get it. Just because she's not working now doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it for the work she did put in...but I guess it'll go to the girl who will bring the most press. I do not know who I think that will be just yet. 

3 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

I agree with all of this! I would love for Barbara to be an Angel, but I definitely think they will ask her to slim down and that is terrible. 

11 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I do feel that VS has some fault, rather Monica or Sophia that we have already seen interviews where they have made misplaced comments about more curvilinear models. Monica LOVED Karlie and she is very thin. As for Romee and Taylor more than gain weight I feel that their bodies just finished developing, they finished growing, sorry I do not know how to explain it. I return to the case of Vita S. she only walked in VS once she was extremely thin, the same happened with Bridget M. I see those cases and I can not avoid relating it.

But Bridget and Vita were never Angels so it's a completely different case, VS didn't contract them and then ask them to lose weight. The fact is Romee and Taylor both gained weight working with VS and neither of them has been dropped by the brand, meaning they didn't care about it. I think people give VS too much shit when it's really just the whole industry that is shit. Also Sophia has said dumb shit for sure, but Monica has never said anything about bigger girls, she ain't stupid like that.

Elsa, Behati and Candice had their contracts already before they started to drop weight so it's obvious it wasn't the brand asking them to do it, it's probably their own decision in order to secure more HF jobs.

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Elsa, Behati and Candice had their contracts already before they started to drop weight so it's obvious it wasn't the brand asking them to do it, it's probably their own decision in order to secure more HF jobs.

I agree with this one.
In general, VS embraces more curvier girls than HF world. 

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But Bridget and Vita were never Angels so it's a completely different case, VS didn't contract them and then ask them to lose weight. The fact is Romee and Taylor both gained weight working with VS and neither of them has been dropped by the brand, meaning they didn't care about it. I think people give VS too much shit when it's really just the whole industry that is shit. Also Sophia has said dumb shit for sure, but Monica has never said anything about bigger girls, she ain't stupid like that.

you can see that at some point I said something wrong or they misunderstood me, I always spoke in a general way, not only of the girls with an angel contract but of every model that aspires to walk with VS, I feel that they are physically demanding, years ago they were more voluptuous now I do not think it's like that.

8 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I agree with this one.
In general, VS embraces more curvier girls than HF world. 

So it should be but not always apply, but Anja Rubik should never walk with VS for example. Well the truth before creating a bad mood I prefer to leave the subject. I just gave my opinion and I do not change it, nor do I expect the rest to change their opinion to give me reason.

I apologize if I bother someone.