Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

36 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Lorena is like Romee Strid. Obviously very good bodies but neither could emote/model very well.  Romee has gotten a lot better though.

Yes, I agree. I really like Romee and Lorena because they are very beautiful, have lovely smiles, and lovely personalities (from what I can tell, I obviously do not know them), but they aren't very good with expressions. I am glad they both model for VS, but Lorena is better in motion than in pictures, in my opinion. 

I'm so happy to see Swim being back. I've said that 12121212 times but I have to say it again. 

and yay to location shoots!!! 

So it looks like ZURI TIBBY is no longer pink spokesmodel since the last show in 2018, she does not seem to post vs vs pink any more in her social networks, it's really a pity, I supported her a lot, I had hope to see her working at the same time as grace elisabeth for the mainline, VS.  We do not even say that she always works in the model, I mean a lot of girls are active and will even walk to fashion week but not her, on her instagram I see only her dog, no work, she was FOCUS on PinK, but now nothing, I would have loved to see it opened the segment Pink, only once, I am really very disappointed. 

15 hours ago, MARSHADA1 said:

So it looks like ZURI TIBBY is no longer pink spokesmodel since the last show in 2018, she does not seem to post vs vs pink any more in her social networks, it's really a pity, I supported her a lot, I had hope to see her working at the same time as grace elisabeth for the mainline, VS.  We do not even say that she always works in the model, I mean a lot of girls are active and will even walk to fashion week but not her, on her instagram I see only her dog, no work, she was FOCUS on PinK, but now nothing, I would have loved to see it opened the segment Pink, only once, I am really very disappointed. 

I agree!!! I like Zuri, too!! She was a bit more quiet than I thought a PINK spokesmodel would be, but she is beautiful, I loved her walk, and she had some good pictures. That's sad!

I think she should've opened PINK at least once. I love Grace, but girl got 3 openings in a row (yeah so did Behati, but she didn't have other spokesmodels to compete with). Zuri should've closed a section at least. I never saw her becoming an Angel, but she was good for PINK and deserved more. 

LOL those family feud outfits suck!!! :rofl: poor girls. Josephine and Jasmine are the only two there that I like, so I'm sad Jasmine's outfit is atrocious. Josephine looks good though. I wish they would've give Lais' outfit to Jasmine. 

I do not like at all Lameka with VS, in the show yes, in pictures no and I feel that they are pushing her a lot. This photo is weird, it's not white background but I feel neglected details, one leg looks bigger than the other?

I hated the colors of the clothes of the Angels but I LOVE that in some way they are promoting or making known, I hope they return to make promos in stores and the public can meet them and take pictures.

8 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I do not like at all Lameka with VS, in the show yes, in pictures no and I feel that they are pushing her a lot. This photo is weird, it's not white background but I feel neglected details, one leg looks bigger than the other?

I hated the colors of the clothes of the Angels but I LOVE that in some way they are promoting or making known, I hope they return to make promos in stores and the public can meet them and take pictures.

I actually like this photo but I don't understand the push of her. 

On 2/22/2019 at 12:22 PM, Cult Icon said:

Lorena is like Romee Strid. Obviously very good bodies but neither could emote/model very well.  Romee has gotten a lot better though.

Lorena is very IG (which is not a bad thing but doesn't translate to what we all know is a "model") and Romee is better on the runway. She was great during the show and shows outside of VS.