Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I actually like all the swimsuits so far and the pictures themselves are breath of fresh air after months and months of boring white backgrounds. I'm thrilled Swim is back, VS has always been my go-to Swim brand because their sizes are the same as their underwear and they fit like a glove and at a good price as well, so I'm hoping all that will remain the same. I haven't gotten any lingerie from them in a while (I moved on to H&M/Aerie due to a better quality/price angle) but Swim may actually lure me back into being a VS costumer :PinkCouture2:

I like the collaboration stuff, but are any VS models going to model it? I have no idea who any of the models from Livy are and quite frankly I do not like any of them. The lingerie is nice though. 

Jasmine is one of my favorite Angels. I really hope she can take head Angel spot with Taylor in a few years, but I'm geting the feeling Taylor isn't working for VS as much anymore. I visit her thread sometimes and it just doesn't seem like she has as much work as even a non-Angel like Barbara. 

Is that just me maybe? I hope Taylor's work with VS isn't dwindling just because I like seeing pictures of her even if they are white-wall, but she does seem to have great HF prospects as well. 

27 minutes ago, bump said:

I like the collaboration stuff, but are any VS models going to model it? I have no idea who any of the models from Livy are and quite frankly I do not like any of them. The lingerie is nice though.

no, the lingerie is not from VS so they can't..is not really a collaboration, they will sell Livy stuff in the stores..and they will get profits from this, that's it

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

no, the lingerie is not from VS so they can't..is not really a collaboration, they will sell Livy stuff in the stores..and they will get profits from this, that's it

oh, that is cool, I didn't know that!!! thank you for replying:hello:

I may have to go to VS and check it out. I would wear some of those pieces for sure!!!